2017 Camel Fall Classic

  1. #1
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,668

    2017 Camel Fall Classic

    Here are the Pools for the 2017 Camel Fall Classic hosted by Campbell County:

    6th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Sharp
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    Highlands
    Twenhofel


    7th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Peter & Paul
    Twenhofel
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Highlands
    Sharp


    8th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Paul
    Sharp

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Twenhofel

    The tournament gets started on Friday, November 10th, with games at Campbell County High School (will be games at Campbell County Middle School on Saturday, as well as the high school).
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    afi100guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    5 Guys, not just a restaurant name anymore!!
    Posts
    2,651

    Always a good, well-run tourney.

  3. #3
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    18,003

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Here are the Pools for the 2017 Camel Fall Classic hosted by Campbell County:

    6th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Sharp
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    Highlands
    Twenhofel


    7th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Peter & Paul
    Twenhofel
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Highlands
    Sharp


    8th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Paul
    Sharp

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Twenhofel

    The tournament gets started on Friday, November 10th, with games at Campbell County High School (will be games at Campbell County Middle School on Saturday, as well as the high school).
    What time are your games? I don't think Mr. Cat will be working games there until Saturday now but I'd love to come down and see you still!

  4. #4
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,423

    Hope SVA 6th grade and Twenhofel 6th grade do well a bunch of my sons friends on both of them teams.

  5. #5
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    216

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Here are the Pools for the 2017 Camel Fall Classic hosted by Campbell County:

    6th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Sharp
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    Highlands
    Twenhofel


    7th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Peter & Paul
    Twenhofel
    St. Paul

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Highlands
    Sharp


    8th Grade Pool A:
    Campbell County Purple
    Gray
    St. Paul
    Sharp

    Pool B:
    Campbell County Gold
    Summit View
    Beechwood
    Twenhofel

    The tournament gets started on Friday, November 10th, with games at Campbell County High School (will be games at Campbell County Middle School on Saturday, as well as the high school).
    Do you have updated bracket and Times for these games

  6. #6
    FatNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    458

    Here is an updated schedule Name:  Screenshot_20171107-123233.png
Views: 214
Size:  186.0 KB

  7. #7
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,668

    Summit View 6th is up 20 on Campbell Co Purple.

  8. #8
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,423

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Summit View 6th is up 20 on Campbell Co Purple.
    Awesome!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    10,087

    I heard Beechwood won the 7th grade. Who won 6th & 8th?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    10,087

    Just got confirmation that Beechwood won the 8th grade also..

  11. #11
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,423

    Who won the 6th?

  12. #12
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,423

    Summit View 6th grade got 2nd place I believe they was minus at least one kid.

  13. #13
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,668

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Summit View 6th grade got 2nd place I believe they was minus at least one kid.
    Summit View's PG, #5 I believe, is a really nice player. That is a really well coached 6th grade team.

  14. #14
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    13,668

    Quote Originally Posted by raiderbird View Post
    I heard Beechwood won the 7th grade. Who won 6th & 8th?
    Been saying it on here for a while, this 7th grade class at Beechwood is special. They are going to be formidable for the next several years.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Posts
    61

    @MTGL- Beechwood has a special 7th grade group and one of the top NKy teams! Two years ago i made this prediction!! They will have no issue in small division division and will be bored playing at that level -
    With that said iwould still say after watching every Loyd 7th grade game and all but one CC game that the top 7th NKy teams are Beechwood, CE, Highlands and Conner- Conner being the favorite!!

    Regardless all these teams have a bright future and good luck to them all as they all will see each other again now that the real season will be starting -

Top