Tim Tebow to Try Professional Baseball

Page 15 of Tim Tebow to try professional baseball - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV Former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL quarterback Tim Tebow has his eyes on a di... 268 comments | 9765 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #211
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    Tim Tebow now has an 8-game hitting streak going.
    Advertisement

  2. #212

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    18,689

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    Are we sure pitchers aren't just letting him get these hits?
    Well I would say no. I doubt a pitcher would want to be known as the pitcher who can't get Tebow out. Doesn't exactly speed up a pitchers career path if they can't get Tebow out.

  3. #213
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    9-game hit streak

  4. #214
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    @Mets_Minors 7th inning single by Tim Tebow extends his FSL hitting streak to 9 games and has reached base safely in all 14 games with St. Lucie.

  5. #215
    halfback20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    51,142

    Quote Originally Posted by futurecoach View Post
    Well I would say no. I doubt a pitcher would want to be known as the pitcher who can't get Tebow out. Doesn't exactly speed up a pitchers career path if they can't get Tebow out.
    I was being sarcastic...

  6. #216
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    10-game hitting streak

  7. #217
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    4,580

    The man is on fire. He will be in AA in no time.

  8. #218
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    He has reached base safely in every game he's played at St. Lucie (including the one going on right now). Hitting streak in danger but he's up next

  9. #219
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    Nevermind. Tebow homered in his last at bat. 11-game hitting streak

  10. #220
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    @stluciemets: TEBOW MAGIC!!! @TimTebow hits a walkoff homer to lift the Mets to a 5-4 win! #STLMets

  11. #221
    Jumper_Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Location
    To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible
    Posts
    41,000

    I L-O-V-E IT!

  12. #222
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    Tebow is tied for the 2nd highest batting average in the entire Mets organization (for players with at least 40 at bats).

    Dominic Smith .330
    Tim Tebow .327
    Amed Rosario .327
    Kevin Plawecki .318

  13. #223

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    6,756

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Tebow is tied for the 2nd highest batting average in the entire Mets organization (for players with at least 40 at bats).

    Dominic Smith .330
    Tim Tebow .327
    Amed Rosario .327
    Kevin Plawecki .318
    Not when you combine his stats at Columbia. He's only hitting .238. Again, he's on a nice run, but he's still got a long way to go.

  14. #224
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,889

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Not when you combine his stats at Columbia. He's only hitting .238. Again, he's on a nice run, but he's still got a long way to go.
    He's getting better with each game in my opinion.

  15. #225

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    196

    I would love to see him make it to the majors and stick around for a while.

Top