Tigers at Reds (6/19 - 6/20)

  1. #1
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,419

    Tigers at Reds (6/19 - 6/20)

    Number I saw on Saturday said that they were projected to have 28,000 at GABP tonight, which I was a little surprised by.

    Be nice to get the mini sweep with just 2 games against the Tigers.

    Looking like Romano & Mahle getting the nod for the Reds.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    51,419

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Number I saw on Saturday said that they were projected to have 28,000 at GABP tonight, which I was a little surprised by.
    Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.

  3. #3
    cowboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    577

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.
    I heard they sold 10,000 ticket packages for Fiona. When I was out for lunch I saw people already with the bobbleheads

  4. #4
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,715

    Senzel has his average over .300 now in AAA. Hitting .400 last 10 games.

  5. #5
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,161

    Votto snaps his Home Run drought with a Grand Slam. Reds up 4-0.

  6. #6
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,715

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    His slugging % is down a good bit from his career averages. I'm willing to bet he goes on one of crazy hot streaks where he hits .400 for 3 weeks.
    Hopefully that’s now...

  7. #7
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,693

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    Apparently Fiona themed bobblehead ticket package for tonight. That answers that. I am no longer excited for having a decent sales night on a Tuesday. Most of those will never make it to their seats probably.
    I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.

  8. #8
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,642

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.
    There have been 1000's fly half way around the world to Kentucky to see an Ark. Doesnt surprise me one bit.

  9. #9
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    71,715

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    I saw where they interviewed a woman who flew up from Dallas with four friends just for the Fiona bobble head giveaway. They are going to zoo tomorrow to see Fiona and then fly home. That’s crazy to me.
    That’s insane. It’s a Hippo.

  10. #10
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    19,642

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    That’s insane. It’s a Hippo.
    That hippo saved the zoo lots of money.

  11. #11
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,161

    Last two games, Romano has threw 15 innings of one run baseball. That is getting the job done.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,319

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Senzel has his average over .300 now in AAA. Hitting .400 last 10 games.
    No position for him at the MLB level

  13. #13
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,053

    Cowboy on a rant tonight.

    Might be the most intelligent baseball man in the organization. Needs to be on the field staff.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,319

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Cowboy on a rant tonight.

    Might be the most intelligent baseball man in the organization. Needs to be on the field staff.
    What was he ranting about?

  15. #15
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,053

    How older pitchers don't help younger pitchers.

    The chemistry in the clubhouse.

    The lack of knowledge by pitchers of how to pitch in different situations.

Top