Reds @ Cardinals (4/7-4/9)

  1. #1
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,188

    Reds @ Cardinals (4/7-4/9)

    Reds are on first place.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    16,070

    Might be the only way the keep it is to sit on it.

  3. #3
    se7ens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    727

    Garrett, Arroyo, Feldman, is that correct?

  4. #4
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    55,702

    Quote Originally Posted by se7ens View Post
    Garrett, Arroyo, Feldman, is that correct?
    Yes.

  5. #5
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    55,702

    Devin Mesoraco played 7 innings, and went 1-3 in his first rehab start for the Blue Wahoos last night.

  6. #6
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    15,669

    Reds prospect Ian Kahaloa, who was already suspended 50 games, Snapchatted a video of himself snorting a bump of something while in a Reds shirt.

    Suspended Reds prospect posted videos of himself in which he appears to be snorting cocaine | HardballTalk

  7. #7
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    59,244

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    Reds prospect Ian Kahaloa, who was already suspended 50 games, Snapchatted a video of himself snorting a bump of something while in a Reds shirt.

    Suspended Reds prospect posted videos of himself in which he appears to be snorting cocaine | HardballTalk
    What a loser...Cut him.

  8. #8
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    8,846

    Shame. Glad he's in drug rehab and hope he's able to keep his demons at bay. Gonna be a tough row to hoe to stay on straight and narrow.

  9. #9
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    8,846

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    What a loser...Cut him.
    Can they do that if he's in treatment as a member of the organization? IDK.

  10. #10
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,581

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    Can they do that if he's in treatment as a member of the organization? IDK.
    Sure, why wouldn't they be able to?

  11. #11
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,581

    I'm hoping to watch Amir Garrett tonight, but might get stuck just following along on my phone. Either way, I'm excited about his first big league start.

  12. #12
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,188

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelCrazy View Post
    I'm hoping to watch Amir Garrett tonight, but might get stuck just following along on my phone. Either way, I'm excited about his first big league start.
    Same, @ STL against the best fans in baseball will be tough.

  13. #13
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    55,702

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    Same, @ STL against the best fans in baseball will be tough.
    I bet no fan reaches base against Garrett tonight.

  14. #14
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,188

  15. #15
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,188

    Hamilton CF Peraza 2B Votto 1B Duvall LF Schebler RF Cozart SS Suarez 3B Barnhart C Garrett SP

Top