Reds @ Brewers series (4/20- 4/23/15)

Page 3 of Originally Posted by gametime Drinking heavily tonight??? If that question is for the field....yes. Advertisement Apr 21, 15, 09:04 PM #102 LRCW V... 317 comments | 6173 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,220

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    I like Votto at 2 as well, IF you had a consistent lead off. Why not put 2 in front of him,especially since he looks to have his opposite field power back? He's wasting at 2 if no more consistency and power numbers come from Frazier,Byrd and Bruce
    What's the point moving him back to 3 or 4 if no one will be on base for him?
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    What's the point moving him back to 3 or 4 if no one will be on base for him?
    There were two on base in Saturdays game, why didnt he swing the bat?

  3. #33
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,220

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    There were two on base in Saturdays game, why didnt he swing the bat?
    Heaven forbid he have a poor AB. Guy's only gotten on base almost 50% of his plate appearances this season.

  4. #34
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,552

    Reds are starting four guys batting on the Interstate!

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Heaven forbid he have a poor AB. Guy's only gotten on base almost 50% of his plate appearances this season.
    Poor at bat would be flying out, ground ball out, force out.....not no swing with runners on 2nd and 3rd, down 3 in the last at bat of the game.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    At the Card Table
    Posts
    17,849

    Still scoreless. At least Reds ain't only team that can't bunt.

  7. #37
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,812

    A real battle of inept batters tonight. Come on Reds. Finally a team as bad as the Reds have been.

  8. #38
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    A real battle of inept batters tonight. Come on Reds. Finally a team as bad as the Reds have been.
    Titanic struggle to be the best of the worst.

  9. #39
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,812

    Bases loaded no one out. We have to get one, right?

  10. #40

    Join Date
    May 11
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,278

    Cozy!!!

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    Finally, a 2 out big hit.

  12. #42
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    No bunting involved.

  13. #43
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,812

    Cozart maybe early lead for Reds MVP this year. Other than Votto, only one hitting the ball. Who would have thunk it

  14. #44
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    Cozart maybe early lead for Reds MVP this year. Other than Votto, only one hitting the ball. Who would have thunk it
    And there it is.

  15. #45

    Join Date
    May 11
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,278

    Easy triple my butt Thom. Lol he was almost out.

Top