Reds at Cardinals (4/20-4/22)

Page 2 of Off day today, back at in Friday. Here's to a fresh start. :cheers: Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 30 comments | 1295 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Scooter singles to tie the game 3-3.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Reds need to put Molina in their Hall of Fame.

  3. #18
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    I can't make this up. Hughes gives up go ahead Home Run to Molina. Just unbelievable what Molina does to the Reds and what the Reds let him do. Plunk him every one in a while.

  4. #19
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Bases loaded and one out in the ninth. Scooter grounds into a double play. 0-6 against the Cards. Another day, another loss!!!!!!

  5. #20
    woodsrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Posts
    20,211

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    I can't make this up. Hughes gives up go ahead Home Run to Molina. Just unbelievable what Molina does to the Reds and what the Reds let him do. Plunk him every one in a while.
    Hit him because you can't get him out?

  6. #21
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider View Post
    Hit him because you can't get him out?
    You don't think that has happened before? He is very comfortable in th batters box and when that happens, you throw high and tight or plunk him.

  7. #22
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    20,972

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    You don't think that has happened before? He is very comfortable in th batters box and when that happens, you throw high and tight or plunk him.
    Or pitch better to get him out. You don’t hit a guy just because he tears you up.

  8. #23
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,695

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Reds need to put Molina in their Hall of Fame.

  9. #24
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Hope everyone is sitting down. Reds are getting shutout through 5 innings on three hits and the pitcher has one hit.

  10. #25
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,502

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Hope everyone is sitting down. Reds are getting shutout through 5 innings on three hits and the pitcher has one hit.
    Castillo has been a much more effective hitter than pitcher so far this season

  11. #26
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,502

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Hope everyone is sitting down. Reds are getting shutout through 5 innings on three hits and the pitcher has one hit.
    Castillo now has more hits on the season than Pennington or Gosselin.

  12. #27
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Molina is just 3-4 today. We held him down today, he does not have a HR.

  13. #28
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    8,667

    Quackenbush had Fowler 0-2 and walked him and then gave up a three run dinger to DeJong. This game is over.

  14. #29
    nkufan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,252

    The Quack Attack!!!

    There’s not another bullpen in the majors that he would be a part of.

  15. #30
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    9,695

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Molina is just 3-4 today. We held him down today, he does not have a HR.

Top