Postseason Baseball

Page 2 of Wild Card games start tonight.... 62 comments | 1388 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    9,245

    Two outs in the bottom of the third and it is 9:53 p.m. Sayonara.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    53,404

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
    Going to be a long game
    That crazy first inning took an hour. But it was high drama with every pitch.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    At the Card Table
    Posts
    17,767

    Thoughts from a Reds fan on Yanks lineup.

    Didi was lucky to hit .200 for Reds and now bats cleanup for Yanks.
    Frazier bats ninth for Yanks, he was considered one of Reds power hitters.
    Matt Holliday killed the Reds, he is a platoon DH/bench guy.

  4. #19
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Deplorable
    Posts
    22,049

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    Baseball season essentially just started for me tonight.




    I bet I watch at least 110 Cubs games a year.

  5. #20
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    8,254

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post




    I bet I watch at least 110 Cubs games a year.
    As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.

  6. #21
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Deplorable
    Posts
    22,049

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    As a Reds fan I the only games I watched in completion this year were the 2 games I went to. Tonight was the first baseball game I've watched in completion on TV all year. Regular season baseball doesn't interest me on TV. This is coming from a guy who played baseball for 10 months out of the year from the age of 8-18. I love baseball. It's just hard for me to get into regular season games. With the playoffs at least I feel like every game means something.
    It’s hard to watch your team when they’re bad. Before the whole “extra innings” pacakage stuff I’d listen to a lot of Cubs games on XM radio. I was average at baseball but I absolutely love the game. My kid loves watching games and if the Cubs aren’t on he’s asking for another game so I watch baseball even when I don’t feel like it

  7. #22
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,117

    Love baseball & especially love playoff baseball in October. I didn't get to watch last night's game but I am excited about the 2017 playoffs. I typically cheer against the Yankees but the Cleveland / New York matchup intrigues me. I'd like to see Cleveland v. Boston in the ALCS and Washington v. Arizona in the NLCS. And Cleveland v. Washington in the WS. The thought of Kluber v. Scherzer excites me.

  8. #23
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,328

    I really like the the one game playoff between wildcard teams. It is just exciting knowing loser goes home.

  9. #24
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,818

    Anybody else having issues seeing the little score box in the top left corner. Mine is so far up the corner all I can see is the 6

  10. #25
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    53,404

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Anybody else having issues seeing the little score box in the top left corner. Mine is so far up the corner all I can see is the 6
    Change your screen display settings.

  11. #26
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,818

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    Change your screen display settings.
    My tv is from 1996 so......

  12. #27
    littleluck55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    5,328

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    My tv is from 1996 so......
    I think we found the problem.....maybe put some tin foil on the rabbit ears.

  13. #28
    GrantNKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Location
    You got BBQ back there and didn't invite me? HURT. MY. FEELINGS!
    Posts
    8,254

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    My tv is from 1996 so......
    You serious?

  14. #29
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,818

    Quote Originally Posted by littleluck55 View Post
    I think we found the problem.....maybe put some tin foil on the rabbit ears.
    Its hooked up to Direct TV.

  15. #30
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    17,818

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantNKY View Post
    You serious?
    Yeah man, why get rid of a good TV.

Top