Only stayed 5 innings!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    23,770

    Only stayed 5 innings!

    We Sat through 5 innings of soggy baseball, BUT did get to buy a beer from our favorite beer vender. MJAllheWay24. And the Redlegs won. Not a bad day.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    48,443

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan41 View Post
    We Sat through 5 innings of soggy baseball, BUT did get to buy a beer from our favorite beer vender. MJAllheWay24. And the Redlegs won. Not a bad day.
    It was great seeing you today brother. And its much appreciated!

  3. #3
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    13,326

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    It was great seeing you today brother. And its much appreciated!
    How much did he tip?

  4. #4
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,397

    Wonder how many people tell MJ to keep the silver? Hope to find MJ at a game.

  5. #5
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    48,443

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    How much did he tip?
    He took care of me. With a rainy game, and "Field Trip" day at that, beers sales were rough yesterday. Most vendors avoid the kids groups. I loaded up on soda and tried to take those kid's money haha!

  6. #6
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    48,443

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Wonder how many people tell MJ to keep the silver? Hope to find MJ at a game.
    The price point this year doesn't really allow for it. No quarters involved in most transactions, but the few years before this, I'd say about 90% told me to keep the silver.

Top