Indians @ Reds (5/22 - 5/23)

Page 4 of 2 game series at GABP followed by 2 games in Cleveland. 0 0 0    ... 52 comments | 1188 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    LRCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    In God's hands
    Posts
    55,720

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Reds threatened but but not do it in the ninth. Another game Reds gave away. It is probably not a good idea to double switch Shebler, Mr. Price.
    Suarez hit a 3 run HR to tie the game in the 7th when he hit in Schebler's spot.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    It felt like it was 40% Indians fans last night.

  3. #48
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,066

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It felt like it was 40% Indians fans last night.
    They were represented pretty well.

    Gladly take more Monday - Thursday games with that type of crowd last two nights.

  4. #49
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    5,642

    Quote Originally Posted by sumoroyal View Post
    Reds threatened but but not do it in the ninth. Another game Reds gave away. It is probably not a good idea to double switch Shebler, Mr. Price.
    Quote Originally Posted by LRCW View Post
    Suarez hit a 3 run HR to tie the game in the 7th when he hit in Schebler's spot.
    And Barnhart singled in the 9th from that spot. Not sure you could've expected more from Schebler in those two AB's.

  5. #50
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    6,176

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    And Barnhart singled in the 9th from that spot. Not sure you could've expected more from Schebler in those two AB's.
    I agree, but just wanted a more of a HR threat in the ninth. Shebler has been on fire. After pinch hitting Suarez, maybe he should have left him on the game.

  6. #51
    HammerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." - Napoleon Hill
    Posts
    70,520

    A split earns ya another start @ColonelCrazy

  7. #52
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    33,810

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerTime View Post
    A split earns ya another start @ColonelCrazy
    Thanks for picking me up, busy day at the office. I'll be out this weekend but should be in line to make my next start next week.

  8. #53
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    6,650

    Hamilton scoring from first on a single to short left field was absolutely crazy.

Top