Baseball Trivia 2018

Page 2 of This is something I stumbled across. Hopefully it is accurate. Two times teammates have each hit 40+ HR and had less than 100 RBI. Who are these 2 pair... 32 comments | 2462 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Here is a follow up/related question to my previous one.

    There are three players who have had two different years of hitting more than 40 HR and less than 100 RBI. Who are the three players who have done this in two different years?
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    62,737

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Here is a follow up/related question to my previous one.

    There are three players who have had two different years of hitting more than 40 HR and less than 100 RBI. Who are the three players who have done this in two different years?
    Active, or all-time?

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Active, or all-time?
    All time. Only three players in baseball history have done this in two different seasons.

  4. #19
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    No time to enjoy #4, It's on the path to #5...
    Posts
    62,737

    I know Adam Dunn is one.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I know Adam Dunn is one.
    Yes, I figured a Reds fans on here would get that one. Get out of Cincinnati Reds region with this question and I bet you could stump people on Dunn as one of the answers.

    Not to sidetrack things, but Adam Dunn had one of the most interesting statistical careers ever in baseball.

  6. #21
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,588

    Aaron and Bonds the other two?

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    Aaron and Bonds the other two?
    Aaron is correct.

    One more player left. I believe this one will take some thinking. To save some time and guesses, unlike Aaron, this player is not one of the players named in my previous question above.

  8. #23
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,084

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Aaron is correct.

    One more player left. I believe this one will take some thinking. To save some time and guesses, unlike Aaron, this player is not one of the players named in my previous question above.
    Alfonso Soriano?

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    Alfonso Soriano?
    Not Soriano. He did it once but not twice.

  10. #25
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    6,588

    Junior?

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by CincySportsFan View Post
    Junior?
    No.

  12. #27
    Runcible Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17
    Location
    A river runs through it.
    Posts
    1,805

    The Mick.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 03
    Location
    hills
    Posts
    1,344

    Dale Murphy or Dave Kingman

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    29,372

    Quote Originally Posted by Runcible Owl View Post
    The Mick.
    Winner.

    The three players who hit 40 or more HR's and less than 100 RBI's in 2 seasons are Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle and Adam Dunn.

  15. #30
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,240

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Winner.

    The three players who hit 40 or more HR's and less than 100 RBI's in 2 seasons are Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle and Adam Dunn.
    That's a great question, well done VOR.

Top