Top 5 Wrestlers in KY

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 13
    Posts
    609

    Top 5 Wrestlers in KY

    Who do you think the top 5 wrestlers are in KY?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    I assume the Myers kid is still at Campbell, correct?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,122

    Quote Originally Posted by greenandpurple View Post
    Who do you think the top 5 wrestlers are in KY?
    Nathan Boston--Woodford County
    Austin Meyers--Campbell County
    Tre Blackwell--Union County
    Shaun Fausz--Campbell County
    Brock Ervin--Union County

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 13
    Posts
    609

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Nathan Boston--Woodford County
    Austin Meyers--Campbell County
    Tre Blackwell--Union County
    Shaun Fausz--Campbell County
    Brock Ervin--Union County
    That's 5 good ones

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 13
    Posts
    609

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I assume the Myers kid is still at Campbell, correct?
    That is correct

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,122

    Quote Originally Posted by greenandpurple View Post
    That's 5 good ones
    There are a bunch more, but I think these 5 are doing the most on a national level. It's a tough call between Boston and Meyers as to the best overall, but if I had to put money on one guy, it would be Meyers. He is a complete beast.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 13
    Posts
    609

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    There are a bunch more, but I think these 5 are doing the most on a national level. It's a tough call between Boston and Meyers as to the best overall, but if I had to put money on one guy, it would be Meyers. He is a complete beast.
    Hands down Myers

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Wasn't there an older Myers that graduated last year? Is he wrestling in college?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 11
    Posts
    139

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Wasn't there an older Myers that graduated last year? Is he wrestling in college?
    Yes I believe he is at Lindsey Wilson. He is Beast also.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 13
    Posts
    609

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Wasn't there an older Myers that graduated last year? Is he wrestling in college?
    Yes, both of those boys are animals! I bet there was a lot of broken things in that household

  11. #11
    formerkywrestler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Freedom is NORML!
    Posts
    27,263

    1. Ervin
    2. Boston
    3. Fausz
    4. Myers
    5. Blackwell

    J. Lampe might have a case here too. But man, those four weight classes occupied by Ervin, Boston, Fausz, and Blackwell are probably the strongest four in KY history.

  12. #12
    BirdBrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    5,299

    If you ever had any questions about Meyers, stop in at Snap Fitness in A-Town….you will get the ENTIRE rundown…constantly

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Louisville- home of the St.Xavier Tigers
    Posts
    4,957

    You had better add the Lampe brothers of St.X to that list they will both be state champs!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,122

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtiger69 View Post
    You had better add the Lampe brothers of St.X to that list they will both be state champs!
    They are definitely outstanding wrestlers, and probably the next best guys not on this this list. The other 5 have done things on a national level, that no other Kentucky wrestlers have ever achieved.

  15. #15
    Pancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    Walking the stairway to 7
    Posts
    9,140

    Quote Originally Posted by formerkywrestler View Post
    1. Ervin
    2. Boston
    3. Fausz
    4. Myers
    5. Blackwell

    J. Lampe might have a case here too. But man, those four weight classes occupied by Ervin, Boston, Fausz, and Blackwell are probably the strongest four in KY history.
    All but Blackwell are ranked nationally

Top