Scott 3 Campbell County 0 (10th Region Championship)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    520

    Scott 3 Campbell County 0 (10th Region Championship)

    Scott Lady Eagles win their 3rd consecutive 10th Region Title over a very strong Campbell County team.

    Congratulations to both teams on terrific seasons.

    Big Ups to the Bracken Co. folks for the excellent job hosting the 10th Region Tourney this year. Your efforts and hospitality were appreciated by all. From the gals working concessions to the wonderful mom(s)who coordinated the tournament t-shirts (personal thank you) all deserve a big round of applause!!!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    213

    Andrea Sullivan has built a superb program in Taylor Mill! I think I heard the stat that this was Scott's 5th straight region finals appearance, and they've won the last three? Congrats to the Eagles, and good luck at state.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,151

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth View Post
    Andrea Sullivan has built a superb program in Taylor Mill! I think I heard the stat that this was Scott's 5th straight region finals appearance, and they've won the last three? Congrats to the Eagles, and good luck at state.
    They've had a nice run. They'd have a few more State appearances if they had been in the 10th when they had O'conner and Tibbs.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    On my way to DisneyLand after winning this years SuperBowl!
    Posts
    6,678

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    They've had a nice run. They'd have a few more State appearances if they had been in the 10th when they had O'conner and Tibbs.
    You could take several NKY schools and put them in other Regions and say the same thing.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,151

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman32 View Post
    You could take several NKY schools and put them in other Regions and say the same thing.
    True. Notre Dame has kept a bunch of good teams from state appearances. My only point was Coach Sullivan would likely have 5 or 6 region titles instead of 3 over the last 8 years.

Top