These are just a few of the many outstanding performers appearing at UK today. (All rankings are for Class 3A, unless noted; KY = All-classifications, AT = All-time, and US = National.) See link below for KHSAA State Track & Field Meet records.
Brooke Raglin, Bryan Station,
'17 (U of Louisville signee)
* Elite sprinter for four years, senior Defender is looking for her first individual State title.
* 100m (#1 KY, #2 AT); Three-time State runner-up.
* 200m (#1 KY, #3 AT): Two-time State runner-up.
* 4 x 200m Relay (#1 KY).
* Two-time State champion: 4 x 100m Relay (KY AT record in 2014).
* Two-time State champion: 4 x 200m Relay (KY AT record in 2014).
Kristina Leggas, Lafayette,
'17 (Tulane signee):
* Pole Vault (US #14, KY AT #1) * First KY girl to clear 13 feet in the Pole Vault.
* 2015 State champion, and 2016 State runner-up
* Shares KY AT State Meet record with...........
Jaci Bickett, Henderson Co.,
* Pole Vault (KY AT #2)
* State champion in 2014 and 2016 (won on fewer misses). 2015 State runner-up.
Emma Kuntz, duPont Manual,
'17 (Furman signee)
* 800m: Two-time defending State champion, and set State record (KY AT #1) in 2015. Personal best set indoors this year (US #8).
* Three-time State champion as member of 4 x 400m (2), and 4 x 800m Relay teams.
* Member of Crimson's (KY #1) 4 x 400m, and (KY#2) 4 x 800m Relays this year.
* 1600m: (#5 3A)
Kaitlyn Lacy, Male, '18
: Key member for Team favorite Lady Bulldogs.
* 3200m: (3A #1, KY #2, KY AT #6); Only 5 seconds short of 3A record.
* 1600m: (3A #2, KY #3); Two-time State runner-up.
* 4 x 800m Relay: (KY # 1).
* Two-time 3A State Cross Country runner-up.
* Mile: #2 KY AT
Relays: Louisville Male
; Team favorite Lady Bulldogs are ranked no lower than 3rd in all four events.
Makenzie Cooper, George Rogers Clark,
'20: 300m Hurdles #1.
Kaleb McDonald, Jeffersontown,
'19: 100m #2; 200m #2; 400m #4.
Sophie Galloway, Graves Co.,
'21: Triple Jump #2; Long Jump #5.