Simon Kenton's Macy Krohman ranked 30th in the nation.....

  1. #1
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    46,368

    Simon Kenton's Macy Krohman ranked 30th in the nation.....

    The Simon Kenton 3 year varsity starter who plays for the Beverly Bandits out of Chicago is the #30 ranked player nationally in her class (2021) by FloSoftball. This is a huge honor as FloSoftball is the main site for college and travel softball.

    Congrats to Macy.


    Name:  krohman-macy.png
Views: 471
Size:  147.7 KB

    Macy Krohman 3B/P Beverly Bandits Futures (uncommitted)

    Krohman is a prototype third baseman who has elite power, strength and bat speed that enables her to drive the ball to gaps or go over the fence at any time; her last tournament, for example, she hit three home runs. Said one coach, "Her measurables for her class are off the charts, she's coming into it and is absolutely killing the ball." In the field, Krohman's athleticism allows her to play multiple positions at a high level, but at third base she's ideal because her arm strength allows her to shut down opposing teams' short game. Her overhand throw is routinely clocked at 65 mph-plus. Derek Allister of OnDeck Softball states, "Macy is an excellent prospect from the Midwest who will play at a high level." Big Ten, SEC and Big 12 teams are actively involved."
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    That's big time.

  3. #3
    Old LCHS Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17
    Posts
    44

    Awesome

  4. #4
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,367

    Congratulations I grew up with her dad and uncle and I am sure she works super hard on her game.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    413

    Very, very strong player. For Simon Kenton she pitches a lot. Anyone know how hard she throws underhand?

  6. #6
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    46,368

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Mitchell View Post
    Very, very strong player. For Simon Kenton she pitches a lot. Anyone know how hard she throws underhand?
    For an 8th grader she can "bring it".

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    3,546

    seems bizarre to read " 3 year starter " on varsity as an 8th grader . Would love to see her play sometime . Congrats .

  8. #8
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    46,368

    Quote Originally Posted by Manitoudan View Post
    seems bizarre to read " 3 year starter " on varsity as an 8th grader . Would love to see her play sometime . Congrats .
    Simon Kenton actually has 4 8th graders that are 3 year varsity starters.

    I said it 3 years, "in 3 or 4 years Simon Kenton will be PRETTY DAMN GOOD", and that time is quickly approaching.


    Also, just think, Notre Dame Sr. Kennedy Baugh was a 3 year varsity starter at Simon Kenton, before going to Notre Dame as a freshmen.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 13
    Posts
    181

    You aren't suggesting that any of those 8th graders will be following Ms Baugh's route away from Independence are you?
    Ill hang up and listen.


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Bat Boy View Post
    You aren't suggesting that any of those 8th graders will be following Ms Baugh's route away from Independence are you?
    Ill hang up and listen.


  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Bat Boy View Post
    You aren't suggesting that any of those 8th graders will be following Ms Baugh's route away from Independence are you?
    Ill hang up and listen.

    ...hey, can you share some of that popcorn??

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 13
    Posts
    181

    Are you gonna share any of that cake?

  13. #13
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    132,959

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    The Simon Kenton 3 year varsity starter who plays for the Beverly Bandits out of Chicago is the #30 ranked player nationally in her class (2021) by FloSoftball. This is a huge honor as FloSoftball is the main site for college and travel softball.

    Congrats to Macy.


    Name:  krohman-macy.png
Views: 471
Size:  147.7 KB

    Macy Krohman 3B/P Beverly Bandits Futures (uncommitted)

    Krohman is a prototype third baseman who has elite power, strength and bat speed that enables her to drive the ball to gaps or go over the fence at any time; her last tournament, for example, she hit three home runs. Said one coach, "Her measurables for her class are off the charts, she's coming into it and is absolutely killing the ball." In the field, Krohman's athleticism allows her to play multiple positions at a high level, but at third base she's ideal because her arm strength allows her to shut down opposing teams' short game. Her overhand throw is routinely clocked at 65 mph-plus. Derek Allister of OnDeck Softball states, "Macy is an excellent prospect from the Midwest who will play at a high level." Big Ten, SEC and Big 12 teams are actively involved."
    WoW Macy, that is so impressive, you go Girl!

    Thanks for posting @Lawnboy13

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    She's a good one for sure!

  15. #15
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    46,368

    Quote Originally Posted by Manitoudan View Post
    seems bizarre to read " 3 year starter " on varsity as an 8th grader . Would love to see her play sometime . Congrats .
    I forgot, Macy is a 4 year varsity starter, she was put on the varsity roster with 4 other 5th graders so they were "grand-fathered in" before the KHSAA put the "kibosh" on 6th graders playing on high school teams.

Top