Opening at Newport Catholic

  1. #1
    AllenR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    1,508

    Opening at Newport Catholic

    Just saw on twitter:
    IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR GIRLS SOCCER COACH
    Interested applicants for the coaching position should contact AD Jimmy Ryan at jryan@ncchs.com.

    Twitter

    Looks like they actually announced it on 17th:
    Coach Turnick to step down as coach of girls’ soccer. Principal Dawn “We are losing a great soccer coach & wish Kevin nothing but the best”
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    hoops5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    15,705

    I know someone perfect for this! @Lawnboy13

  3. #3
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,280

    Quote Originally Posted by hoops5 View Post
    I know someone perfect for this! @Lawnboy13
    LOL......I'm busy with another sport. Maybe NewCath grad @TAC is interested.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    LOL......I'm busy with another sport. Maybe NewCath grad @TAC is interested.
    Do you still claim him??...after he went all Brossart on ya!

  5. #5
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,280

    Quote Originally Posted by RCC9 View Post
    Do you still claim him??...after he went all Brossart on ya!
    ....at least it wasn't Highlands.

    ....and Lawnboy takes RCC9 way over the fence on that pitch.

  6. #6
    AllenR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    1,508

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    ....at least it wasn't Highlands.

    ....and Lawnboy takes RCC9 way over the fence on that pitch.
    Only lawnboy would use a softball reference in a soccer thread

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Posts
    48

    Kevin did a great job at NCC, best wishes to him in whatever his future holds.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    234

    NDA grad and former assistant coach for the Pandas Hillary Johnson has been named the new NCC Girls Varsity head coach. Johnson brings a strong playing and coaching experience with her to NCC.
    Congratulations and good luck, the NCC program is in good hands.

  9. #9
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,280

    Quote Originally Posted by that's what she said View Post
    NDA grad and former assistant coach for the Pandas Hillary Johnson has been named the new NCC Girls Varsity head coach. Johnson brings a strong playing and coaching experience with her to NCC.
    Congratulations and good luck, the NCC program is in good hands.
    Good, we can put to rest all the talk of me taking over.

  10. #10
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,902

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    Good, we can put to rest all the talk of me taking over.
    I was just about to step up and ask you to be my assistant.

  11. #11
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,280

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    I was just about to step up and ask you to be my assistant.

Top