Ryle 51 Highlands 40

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Ryle 51 Highlands 40

    Really nice game from the Raiders! Can't figure this Birds team out.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    1,241

    How did the game go?

  3. #3
    Baseball Nut 24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Posts
    1,790

    Not much of a shock here at all. Ryle is long and athletic. Highlands has trouble scoring and hasn't beaten any of the top 5 or 6 teams all year. Holmes & Ryle are clearly the top 2 teams in the 9th. From 3-8 you can throw them in a hat. All are capable of winning on a given night but would have to play a great game to beat the top 2 IMO.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball Nut 24 View Post
    Not much of a shock here at all. Ryle is long and athletic. Highlands has trouble scoring and hasn't beaten any of the top 5 or 6 teams all year. Holmes & Ryle are clearly the top 2 teams in the 9th. From 3-8 you can throw them in a hat. All are capable of winning on a given night but would have to play a great game to beat the top 2 IMO.
    Couldn't agree more. Two horse race.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    1,241

    Keep in mind regular season doesn't mean a lot there are a few teams that if they get hot could win it. Right now Holmes and Ryle have separated themselves but the tournament could change how teams play in pressure situations.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 12
    Posts
    8,027

    Quote Originally Posted by CAP View Post
    Keep in mind regular season doesn't mean a lot there are a few teams that if they get hot could win it. Right now Holmes and Ryle have separated themselves but the tournament could change how teams play in pressure situations.
    I like the Breds as one of those teams! They are playing well. Stoll is doing another great job!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    1,241

    Quote Originally Posted by RCC9 View Post
    I like the Breds as one of those teams! They are playing well. Stoll is doing another great job!
    They have to play well to do that and they have shown that at times this year so I agree they can be a dangerous team if a team they play shows up not ready to play. Stoll has down a great this year he is in my opinion one of the top 3 coaches in the 9th if not the #1.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    62

    He is very good and IMO He has the best Senior player in the region too.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    295

    Quote Originally Posted by CAP View Post
    How did the game go?
    Lady Raiders pushed out to a 14 point lead several times but credit to HHS for tough 2nd half ..I believe they cut the lead to 6 in the 4th. This one was a Ryle victory as a result of great team defense and great ball movement on the offensive side. Good luck to the lady Birds the rest of the way..Lady Raiders need to continue the climb!

  10. #10
    TripleSevens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 11
    Posts
    1,510

    Great job Lady Raiders! I know some of those girls are friends off the court, but I am sure they got after each other pretty good. Congrats Ryle on the win.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    359

    Great group of young ladies. Love the success that these Lady Raiders are having!

Top