Notre Dame 53 Dixie 42

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 19
    Posts
    37

    Notre Dame 53 Dixie 42

    The Pandas overcome a sluggish start on the road to prevail over the Lady Colonels. NDA improves to 19-6 on the season while Dixie falls to 17-10.

    NDA (53)
    Bradshaw (24), MacKnight (8), Feldman (6), Disken (6), Aytes (4), Breeze (2), Thelen (2), Hemmer (1)

    Dixie (42)
    Palfrey (15), Lockard (10), Berman (8), Reynolds (5), Teeters (4)
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 19
    Posts
    27

    Lawson wasn’t in the box score for Dixie their last game but it shows she played per KHSAA and not in box score tonight. Did she play or did something happen with her. I hope not. I know she was coming back from ACL injury she suffered.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by HasBeenCoach View Post
    Lawson wasn’t in the box score for Dixie their last game but it shows she played per KHSAA and not in box score tonight. Did she play or did something happen with her. I hope not. I know she was coming back from ACL injury she suffered.
    I heard she suffered a set back with the knee the other night against Walton. She may have not played against Notre Dame tonight because of it. I hope that isn’t the case.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    304

    Wizard.

  5. #5
    Runcible Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17
    Location
    Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind?
    Posts
    2,221

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dave View Post
    Wizard.
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    304

    Quote Originally Posted by Runcible Owl View Post
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    Wow!! Went way back for that one. 87 88?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 19
    Posts
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Runcible Owl View Post
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    So what does it mean or what does it mean go you?

  8. #8
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    33,427

    Quote Originally Posted by Runcible Owl View Post
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBake View Post
    So what does it mean or what does it mean go you?
    JBake ... did you ever see the movie The Princess Bride?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 19
    Posts
    27

    Beating a mediocre Dixie team without Lawson = absolutely zero “wizardry” in my opinion.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 19
    Posts
    98

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    JBake ... did you ever see the movie The Princess Bride?
    Guess not
    Sorry I hate it when I miss a good joke.
    My apologies sir.

  11. #11
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    3,512

    Inconceivable!!!

Top