George Rogers Clark 56 Mason Country 53 OT 10th region championship

  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    George Rogers Clark 56 Mason Country 53 OT 10th region championship

    GRC Lady Cards win 10th region in OT in a thriller. Igo leads the Cards with 22 points.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    GRC Lady Cards win 10th region in OT in a thriller. Igo leads the Cards with 22 points.
    Great Game. Hope I was some help. Nerve wracking! Sunrise you do a good job.

  3. #3
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    All Tourney team
    Mason
    Frodge
    OMara
    McNutt

    GRC

    Behanan
    Igo
    Bell
    Hardiman

    Thrilled for Elizabeth only Senior for GRC

  4. #4
    ChiefSmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    US 68
    Posts
    1,375

    Congratulations to the senior Lady Royals on outstanding careers in HS. Many of them were wonderful students in my World Civ class. I am very proud of them!!

  5. #5
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    Great Game. Hope I was some help. Nerve wracking! Sunrise you do a good job.

    You did great thanks so much. Easier if someone else takes one team.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    The Heart of the Bluegrass
    Posts
    105

    https://twitter.com/evandennison1/st...00009661218819

    Here's the final play of regulation. The ball is caught mid-stride, she goes left right and finish (they're just really long steps).. never see a 3rd step. Plus the guy from half court calls this??? Lady Royals should have played better and not been in this situation but they should also be the region champs. Good luck GRC.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    1,565

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    You did great thanks so much. Easier if someone else takes one team.
    Had never posted that way. So I didn't know if I should update score and time. But I think we got it all. Hard fought almost all the last half and overtime. Great Championship game.

  8. #8
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    Had never posted that way. So I didn't know if I should update score and time. But I think we got it all. Hard fought almost all the last half and overtime. Great Championship game.
    I like posting who scored ECT if I can.

  9. #9
    brooksville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    478

    Twitter

    Here's the video I took.

  10. #10
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarvey View Post
    https://twitter.com/evandennison1/st...00009661218819

    Here's the final play of regulation. The ball is caught mid-stride, she goes left right and finish (they're just really long steps).. never see a 3rd step. Plus the guy from half court calls this??? Lady Royals should have played better and not been in this situation but they should also be the region champs. Good luck GRC.

    Mason CO ranked above GRC all season. In my heart I felt GRC was the best team in the region and we proved it tonight.

  11. #11
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    7,501

    Quote Originally Posted by brooksville View Post
    Twitter

    Here's the video I took.

    Looks like a walk.

  12. #12
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    60,824

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Looks like a walk.
    Agreed

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    The Heart of the Bluegrass
    Posts
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Mason CO ranked above GRC all season. In my heart I felt GRC was the best team in the region and we proved it tonight.
    I'll take my homegrown girls who who have been in Maysville their entire life over the other situation any day! But as I said goodluck.

  14. #14
    Bengal Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    7,501

    Tough for any team to lose. It's the joy and the absolute heartbreak of tournament play.

  15. #15
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    51,164

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Looks like a walk.
    I agree. Really thought these refs did a great job .

Top George Rogers Clark  56 Mason Country 53 OT 10th region championship