Discussion of the 2017 All BluegrassPreps.com Girls Basketball Team

Page 3 of http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-girls-b...ps-346972.html 0 0 0    ... 37 comments | 4345 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    Heartbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    779

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsDad View Post
    Again, you are unable to read or unable to logically follow a conversation as the single comment that you selected to highlight was made in response to the poster who said they did not know who Harbison was. Do you not understand irony, sarcasm and pointing out the absurd?

    I seriously have to question your intellect. Please tell me that you are not a coach and/or a teacher? If so, it explains the pathetic state of our public schools.

    Otherwise, you didn't hit a nerve in the least. I am simply pointing and laughing at someone who can't comprehend a comparison between kids who played against each other and who were viewed in multiple venues. The fact that I have a life and don't sit around and frequent every flipping tournament is of no consequence because.......wait for it, wait for it..........I didn't say I was making a proclamation about the frontrunner for Miss Basketball.

    Rather, what I said was that if Neice was a frontrunner then Berger and Harbison should be frontrunners because guess what Einstein.............they are as good or better than her! That doesn't mean she shouldn't be in the discussion. That doesn't mean I don't think she is a great player. That simply means that having watched them play many times and play in the same game, but yeah, the LIT sucks!, they are in the same conversation with her.

    DO YOU UNDERSTAND? DO YOU GET IT? Or will I get more irrelevant and illogical responses without any substance?
    You need to realize when you are trapped in a argument and let it die.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    908

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsDad View Post
    Berger and Harbison should both be frontrunners in any Miss Basketball discussion for 2018.
    I am going to try and respond without insulting your intelligence...that seems to be difficult for you, but believe it or not this is not personal for me at all...

    This is your exact quote above. You stated "Berger and Harbison should both be frontrunners in any miss basketball conversation for 2018." So by ANY miss basketball conversation I assume you mean conversations that include all the players in the state, not just Niece/Berger/Harbison.

    I simply was pointing out that if you hadn't seen Robins play you didn't have a valid opinion on miss basketball. I am not sure what you don't understand about my opinion on this....you gave an opinion on who the front runners for miss basketball should be and then stated in a later post "you hadn't seen Seygan Robins play." How could anyone with an educated opinion on who the best basketball player in the state is NOT have seen Seygan Robins play? I assume your opinion would come from observation of players in competitive games against players of similar caliber. I really don't think there is any way someone could have an educated opinion on the top players around the state and not seen Seygan Robins.

    But what do I know? I can't comprehend what I read...and must be a teacher because public schools are failing and full of people like me. Seems like a logical place to take your argument considering all the points you've made already in this thread.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    673

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker View Post
    You need to realize when you are trapped in a argument and let it die.
    This!

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    297

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker View Post
    You need to realize when you are trapped in a argument and let it die.
    Trapped in an argument when I pointed out the obvious? And I have yet had one person tell me I am incorrect on the Neice, Berger and Harbison discussion. Are you people really this dense?

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    673

    I was only suggesting that you should agree to disagree and move on! Nothing more, nothing less!

    I am no way qualified to offer an opinion on the young ladies you have mentioned and do not care to get into a back and forth on the subject.

    Although several folks on here seem to agree with me, my comments about Robins came more because I'm a Mercer county fan, and I'm pretty sure I qualified my comments, as such.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    9,474

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsDad View Post
    Trapped in an argument when I pointed out the obvious? And I have yet had one person tell me I am incorrect on the Neice, Berger and Harbison discussion. Are you people really this dense?
    Have not seen Harbison play, I have seen Berger and Neice several times and Neice is a MUCH better player than Berger!

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Posts
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    Have not seen Harbison play, I have seen Berger and Neice several times and Neice is a MUCH better player than Berger!
    Yikes.... I cannot agree with the statement that Niece is MUCH better than Berger.... I guess that's your opinion however.

  8. #38
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,105

    Too many violations in this thread. This one has run it's course. Start another one if you wish but if we can't stick to the topic and not one another some of you will be on the outside looking in.

Top