Conner 59 Newport Central Catholic 52

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    264

    Conner 59 Newport Central Catholic 52

    Final from Hebron. Breds looked good Lady Cougars looked uninterested.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    195

    Interesting observation, they seemed uninterested in the game vs. Holy Cross earlier this week too until very very late in the game.

  3. #3
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by D'ICEMAN View Post
    Interesting observation, they seemed uninterested in the game vs. Holy Cross earlier this week too until very very late in the game.
    A win is a win and Conner won. Enough said

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    195

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG View Post
    A win is a win and Conner won. Enough said
    Agreed. A win is a win. They better look interested against Cooper next week or their post season is going to come to an early end.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    922

    Per Cincinnati.com

    Conner 59, Newport Central Catholic 52

    NewCath - Heck 2 5 9, Kac. Zimmerman 2 1 5, Bridewell 1 0 3, Pangallo 1 0 2, Kar. Zimmerman 4 5 13, Vogt 1 2 5, Breen 5 2 15. Totals: 16 15 52.


    Conner (21-7) - Carr 1 0 3, Strange 5 3 15, Hurst 3 0 7, Jordan 3 0 8, McLemore 3 0 6, Burcham 2 5 9, Craddock 1 0 2, Bleska 0 1 1, Kennedy 0 2 2, Drummonds 1 0 2, Murphy 1 2 4. Totals: 20 13 59.

    Halftime: N 25-24. 3-pointers: C 6 (Strange 2, Jordan 2, Hurst, Carr); N 5 (Breen 3, Vogue, Bridewell).

  6. #6
    BIGZIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Ludlow, Ky
    Posts
    4,987

    Quote Originally Posted by D'ICEMAN View Post
    Agreed. A win is a win. They better look interested against Cooper next week or their post season is going to come to an early end.
    They will be ready. Go Cougars!!!

Top