Campbell County 98 Bracken County 20

Page 4 of Final Score from the Fieldhouse. GRC vs CCHS on Friday. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 75 comments | 9187 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    Smokey Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    238

    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
    If it is a broken bone hard to come back from that especially how much she plays. I guess we all will see.
    I may got some bad info. It may have been #3 from CC that had a broken hand a while back.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    1,740

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    I may got some bad info. It may have been #3 from CC that had a broken hand a while back.
    The 8th grader (sorry don’t know the numbers) but yes that is correct (about 99.9% sure)

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    120

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestFan View Post
    Don't think I can root for a team that presses when they are up by 38( and the other team has only scored 4) in the second quarter -just no need for this LACK OF SPORTSMANSHIP !!!! I will find a new team to get behind for the rest of this season and support at B B & T arena next week
    IT looks like you won't anyone to cheer for at the state tournament with the following scores:
    Mercer County 96 Burgin 10
    Sacred Heart 78 Seneca 19
    Sacred Heart 95 Atherton 21
    Murray 62 Mayfield 19
    Murray 75 St. Mary 20
    Scott Co 97 Fredrick Douglas 36
    Every team has blown out victories. Did you complain about these scores also?

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfingers View Post
    I just hope Campbell has a long line of player coming up thru the ranks, if not what goes around will come around. Maybe not with bracken but it will happen.
    Let me get this right, you are hoping this happens to Campbell in years to come?

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestFan View Post
    Don't think I can root for a team that presses when they are up by 38( and the other team has only scored 4) in the second quarter -just no need for this LACK OF SPORTSMANSHIP !!!! I will find a new team to get behind for the rest of this season and support at B B & T arena next week
    I don't think the Campbell Co. Cheer Section will miss you. Your loss, it'll be a great ride.

  6. #51
    dd734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    West L.A. - West Lower Alexandria
    Posts
    2,608

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    I don't think the Campbell Co. Cheer Section will miss you. Your loss, it'll be a great ride.
    I didn’t mean to hit the dislike button. Fumble fingers on my phone.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by dd734 View Post
    I didn’t mean to hit the dislike button. Fumble fingers on my phone.
    Happens to me all the time. No problem.

  8. #53
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    32,860

    Quote Originally Posted by dd734 View Post
    I didn’t mean to hit the dislike button. Fumble fingers on my phone.
    I believe if you hit dislike again on that post it will remove your dislike. I don't know if you have to do that within a certain amount of time or not.

  9. #54

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I believe if you hit dislike again on that post it will remove your dislike. I don't know if you have to do that within a certain amount of time or not.
    Hitting twice does negate it. But too quickly, I've gotten a statement that says you have to wait for 1 second.

  10. #55
    Butterfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    235

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueman88 View Post
    Let me get this right, you are hoping this happens to Campbell in years to come?
    Not sure where I said I was hoping this would happen but I’ve been involved in HS Sports for a long time and I know coaches don’t forget this type of score. And eventually what goes around comes around. Check out Highlands football scores the last 2-3 Year’s No one cares how much they beat them by.

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Beau Knows Blowouts!

  12. #57
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    3,254

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Some scores from around the state in girls regional action tonight:

    Graves County 78 Hickman County 9
    Webster County 65 Dawson Springs 21
    Eastern 82 Waggener 30

    27th District Championship game last Friday:
    Sacred Heart 70 Waggener 16

    22nd District Championship game last Friday:
    Butler 70 Doss 24
    None of those are 78 point losses.

  13. #58

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    1,740

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    None of those are 78 point losses.
    I will give you none of them are 78 point lost, HOWEVER I don’t see an uproar on this score which is an 86 point difference in district tournament play...

    Mercer County 96 Burgin 10

  14. #59
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    3,254

    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
    I will give you none of them are 78 point lost, HOWEVER I don’t see an uproar on this score which is an 86 point difference in district tournament play...

    Mercer County 96 Burgin 10
    Okay. So 2 teams in the state felt this kind of lopsided victory could not be avoided. I bet there were at least 10 other games where the winner could have won by 70 points but chose not to.

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    1,740

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    Okay. So 2 teams in the state felt this kind of lopsided victory could not be avoided. I bet there were at least 10 other games where the winner could have won by 70 points but chose not to.
    Honestly, I don’t really care. When this happens in other sports (mainly football) people say, “The team has to work harder.” I am sorry but this is a varsity game and Region. Beau could have very easily left his 3 big starters in to begin the 2nd half but he didn’t. Mackenzie was 1 assistant away from a triple double and Taylor is less than 10 points from reading on here from 2500 career points. JV came in and did not press the whole half and they played the whole 2nd half.

Top