- Aug 30, 12, 04:45 PM #1
BGP Mobile AppI was browsing BGP on mobile the other day and a popup came up and said get the BGP App, so I clicked Ok and it went to the App Store and couldn't find it. How can I find it, if their is one? Thanks in advanceAdvertisement
- Aug 30, 12, 04:51 PM #2It's under Forum Runner, you then have to search for Bluegrass Preps
- Aug 30, 12, 04:53 PM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 02
- You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
- Aug 30, 12, 05:23 PM #4I was very skeptical of Forum Runner at 1st, but I really do love it. Great app for BGP.
- Aug 31, 12, 08:15 AM #5
- Aug 31, 12, 08:26 AM #6
- Aug 31, 12, 08:26 AM #7Just out of curiosity...there isn't anything out there for a BlackBerry, is there? My understanding is that Forum Runner is only supported on Android phones and iPhones.
- Sep 17, 12, 11:47 AM #8Any of the BGP admins or mobile users have any insight into what the deal is with the site when I access it from my BlackBerry (BlackBerry Curve 9300). Ever since we dropped the "www" from the website, it's been giving me all kinds of fits when I try to go out of pocket.
Generally when I click on the page link, it acts as if it's loading the page (goes through the "loading data" and "loading images" steps), but then once it's completed, all I have is a blank white screen with a little heading up at the top showing the vBulletin logo, and BluegrassPreps.com
Other times, if I manually type in the address of a thread, it will access the thread a few times, but once I've updated/refreshed the page maybe 15 or 20 times, it just quits showing up on me. This happened on Friday when I was updating the Cov Cath/Beechwood game thread, and about half way through the second quarter, the link for the thread just came up blank every time. It's just completely baffling to me, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced anything similar, or might have some insight or pointers for me.
- Sep 17, 12, 12:17 PM #9
- Sep 17, 12, 12:49 PM #10Forumrunner is not compatible with Blackberry - only Android and iPhone.
The mobile style is targeted only for webkit compatible browsers. That means no BlackBerry phones unless you are using OS6 (or have installed a 3rd party browser).
Have you tried clearing your cache?
- Sep 17, 12, 12:56 PM #11I used Opera Mini browser for my blackberry when I had it, and it worked really well with BGP.
- Sep 17, 12, 12:56 PM #12I must be "slow"... I downloaded forum runner, but when I do a search for bluegrass preps, it states nothing found. What am I doing wrong?
- Sep 17, 12, 12:59 PM #13
- Sep 17, 12, 01:03 PM #14
- Sep 17, 12, 01:06 PM #15
- Sep 17, 12, 01:09 PM #16Works for me. Bluegrasspreps is what I type.
I can't access the full site from the mobile app. Been trying for the last 10 minutes. It says register where full site should be at.
- Sep 17, 12, 01:15 PM #17
- Sep 17, 12, 01:17 PM #18Ahhh...BEAUTIFUL! Just posted this via my newly downloaded Opera Mini browser. Thanks, 'tusi.
- Sep 17, 12, 05:56 PM #19
- Sep 17, 12, 05:57 PM #202C, how does Mini Opera compare to the Forum Runner Application?