13th Region Rankings Feb. 14 - Feb. 21
1. Harlan (21-4, 11-2) — Mother Nature has tried her best to keep the Lady Green Dragons off the court. Harlan has only played two games since Jan. 30, and they’ve both been wins. they defeated Harlan County, 54-43, and knocked off Barbourville, 63-29. The duo of Jordan Brock and Brooklyn Massingill combined to score 40 points against the Lady Tigers. Brock led the way with 21 points while Massingill finished with 19.
2. North Laurel (19-7, 13-1) — The Lady Jaguars saw their 14-game win streak come to an end Friday after losing at home to Bourbon County. Despite going 14-1 during their its last 15 games, North Laurel has been struggling a bit of late. With that said, the duo of Kayla Bruner and madison Sheppard have been hard to stop.
3. Harlan County (19-7, 11-2) — The Lady Black Bears recovered from their loss to Harlan by defeating Letcher Central with ease, 54-36.
4. Clay County (13-12, 10-5) — Ivy Burchell has done a fantastic job with his young Lady Tiger squad this season. Clay County has now won five in a row, and is a game above .500 thanks to the play of Kelli Roberts, and eighth graders Kaylee Mathis and Shelby Phillips.
5. Corbin (14-11, 8-4) — The Lady Redhounds drop a spot after losing to both North Laurel and Clay County this past week. Corbin is 3-4 during its last seven games.
6. Bell County (14-9, 6-4) — The defending 13th Region champs have been struggling of late, losing four of their last six games.
7. Knox Central (8-12, 8-4) — The Lady Panthers had a chance to make some noise the past two weeks, but losses to Clay County and Pineville have kept Wendi Hammons’ squad at the No. 7 spot.
8. Lynn Camp (16-10, 10-5) — Thanks to Mother Nature, the Lady Wildcats haven't played in over a week, but they are currently riding a five-game win streak.
9. Pineville (18-6, 11-6) – The Lady Mountain Lions have the fourth-best record int he 13th Region. They are currently riding a seven-game win streak.
10. South Laurel (11-15, 3-9) — The Lady Cardinals are back in the top 10 after knocking off Whitley County this past week.
11. Jackson County (13-10, 8-8) — The Lady Generals are 4-4 during their last eight games.
12. Whitley County (12-14, 6-9) — The Lady Colonels continue to struggle. They’ve lost four of their last five games and four of nine of their last 13 games.
13. Middlesboro (13-13, 8-9) — The Lady Yellow Jackets are 3-7 during their last 10 games.
14. Williamsburg (3-18, 1-15) — The Lady Yellow Jackets have dropped eight straight games, but look to get back on track this week with five games on the slate.
15. Barbourville (11-16, 2-10) — The Lady Tigers’ struggles continue. They’re -13 during their last four games.
16. Oneida Baptist (6-17, 4-13) — The Lady Mountaineers are 1-14 during their last 15 games.
17. Red Bird (1-18, 0-14) — The Lady Cardinals haven't won a game dating back to Dec. 17, 2015.