10th Region Preseason Top 10

Page 2 of GRC Campbell County Scott Mason County Bishop Brossart Bracken County Harrison County Nicholas County Paris Calvary Christian GRC is the team to beat b... 23 comments | 3609 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by Shehateme View Post
    She won’t start
    Who won’t start?
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    67

    Actually GRC was the favorite heading into last season as well. Over the course of the season the Lady Camels became the favorite.
    Hopefully for GRC's sake they are able to keep their main group of players healthy. Late season injuries definitely disrupted Campbell County and Sacred Hearts chances...basically handing the title to Mercer County.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueto View Post
    Actually GRC was the favorite heading into last season as well. Over the course of the season the Lady Camels became the favorite.
    Hopefully for GRC's sake they are able to keep their main group of players healthy. Late season injuries definitely disrupted Campbell County and Sacred Hearts chances...basically handing the title to Mercer County.
    What late season injuries did they have?

    I didn't follow them much so I'm just curious who and when

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    67

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    What late season injuries did they have?

    I didn't follow them much so I'm just curious who and when
    Campbell lost 2 year starter Mallory Holbrook to a broken hand, & starting center Tamara Wells was unable to play in the 2nd half after limited time in the first half.
    Sacred Heart lost Erin Toller., who was utilized as a 6th man but probably at least their 3rd best player.

  5. #20
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,113

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueto View Post
    Campbell lost 2 year starter Mallory Holbrook to a broken hand, & starting center Tamara Wells was unable to play in the 2nd half after limited time in the first half.
    Sacred Heart lost Erin Toller., who was utilized as a 6th man but probably at least their 3rd best player.
    When did Holbrook go out and what game was Wells limited in and what was wrong with her?

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 18
    Posts
    16

    Hollbrook was in district final, so she missed region. Wells was sick in region semi’s. Regardless CC still fought back from a 19 pt deficit and had multiple chances to win. Just wasn’t meant to be, GRC prevailed.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    548

    Scott will be an interesting hodge podge of returning veterans (Seigrist, Allen, etc.), upcoming youth and at least one returner missing from action last season.

  8. #23
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,124

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer61 View Post
    Scott will be an interesting hodge podge of returning veterans (Seigrist, Allen, etc.), upcoming youth and at least one returner missing from action last season.
    Scott adds Mya Meredith also.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    548

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Scott adds Mya Meredith also.
    Like I said.....an interesting hodge podge. Cant wait!!!!

Top