What classification will Frederick Douglass be in?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,253

    What classification will Frederick Douglass be in?

    Will the reduction in enrollment in other Lexington schools cause then to drop.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    427

    6A. Even splitting up the enrollment between the schools will still leave them all 6A.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,657

    Quote Originally Posted by All the Right Moves View Post
    6A. Even splitting up the enrollment between the schools will still leave them all 6A.
    How will that impact the 6A playoff brackets with > 32 teams? Will there be 6A teams that will not participate in the playoffs? Just curious.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,253

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer.Pride View Post
    How will that impact the 6A playoff brackets with > 32 teams? Will there be 6A teams that will not participate in the playoffs? Just curious.
    That is an interesting question. What district are they playing in?

  5. #5
    85_Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Boyle Co.
    Posts
    1,647

    The schedule is out....shouldnt be hard to figure out

  6. #6
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    18,867

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    That is an interesting question. What district are they playing in?
    They are in the same 6A district as Scott County, Henry Clay, Bryan Station, and Dunbar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer.Pride View Post
    How will that impact the 6A playoff brackets with > 32 teams? Will there be 6A teams that will not participate in the playoffs? Just curious.
    I haven't seen anything official, but I'm guessing one team from that District 7 will miss the playoffs. This is the same formula the KHSAA used in Class 1A this first year of the current alignment.

Top