Wandale Robinson to Trinity??

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    18

    Wandale Robinson to Trinity??

    Is this a rumor or what..? If not, isn’t he a senior..? Would he have to sit out any games..?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    21,556

    Have heard this floating around but nothing confirmed.

    Robinson is currently a junior at Western Hills in Frankfort. Will be a senior next fall, graduating in 2019.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    Scoutin for SCIT's in the Hills and #MHFGA
    Posts
    5,834

    Well he’s like an hour away so guessing he would move so no sitting out because of residence change. Is he really good? Asking because have no idea. If he is that good, everyone knows colleges will find him. But I could see why he would want to go to T. There are a handful of schools across the state that have the aura to draw kids to their school and T is at the top of that list.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    695

    It is my personal feeling having a son graduate from Trinity,that no transfers be allowed beyond the sophomore year. Having paid four years of tuition for a diploma from Trinity i resent the fact someone can transfer in for one year and earn the same designation. There would be rare exceptions to the rule, but those should be heavily scrutinized.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by tdyballgame View Post
    Well he’s like an hour away so guessing he would move so no sitting out because of residence change. Is he really good? Asking because have no idea. If he is that good, everyone knows colleges will find him. But I could see why he would want to go to T. There are a handful of schools across the state that have the aura to draw kids to their school and T is at the top of that list.
    177 carries 2330 yards 33 TDs
    22 catches 314 yards 5 TDs

    Also had 60 tackles on defense

    1st team all-State Selection

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    23

    The rumors have been out there all year. According to his all state selection overview in the CJ he already has multiple scholarship offers so I don't think he is moving to T for more publicity. I think the move could be more part of his affiliation with Aspirations Fitness. Chris Vaughn seems to be very influential in getting kids scholarships.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,483

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad 74 View Post
    It is my personal feeling having a son graduate from Trinity,that no transfers be allowed beyond the sophomore year. Having paid four years of tuition for a diploma from Trinity i resent the fact someone can transfer in for one year and earn the same designation. There would be rare exceptions to the rule, but those should be heavily scrutinized.
    Trinity is part of the Catholic church. Your post does not reflect the teachings of the Catholic church.

  8. #8
    85_Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Boyle Co.
    Posts
    2,290

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    Trinity is part of the Catholic church. Your post does not reflect the teachings of the Catholic church.
    Go on.....

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    1,178

    I am Catholic and don't know if that goes beyond the bounds of our teachings or not.
    But anyway, I do know that X will not take a local transfer for his senior year, and closely scrutinizes senior transfers, and will only take them from out of town, usually job transfers. It helps if Dad went to St. X. I don't know the standards.
    We admitted the Nagle boy a few years ago. That did not turn out favorable.

  10. #10
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    20,732

    Nothing confirmed but have heard that some of the Western Hills staff are saying he's gone as well

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    370

    Facing Boyle Co.'s D twice a season can be rough on a kid.

  12. #12
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    53,991

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuttlesworth View Post
    Facing Boyle Co.'s D twice a season (with limited help) can be rough on a kid.
    Fixed that for you.

  13. #13
    SHAMROCK69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Home of the 2012 National Champions " Trinity ROCKS and Kentucky Wildcats"
    Posts
    2,647

    Be careful X camp. Your Holier Than Thou, Elitist attitude is showing.

    Go Rocks!!!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    10,326

    If anyone is going to transfer in, I wish it would be some offensive linemen.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Louisville, Ky USA
    Posts
    4,482

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    I am Catholic and don't know if that goes beyond the bounds of our teachings or not.
    But anyway, I do know that X will not take a local transfer for his senior year, and closely scrutinizes senior transfers, and will only take them from out of town, usually job transfers. It helps if Dad went to St. X. I don't know the standards.
    We admitted the Nagle boy a few years ago. That did not turn out favorable.
    In what way? Did the kid cause trouble? Did he get kicked out? Did he flunk out? If not, I'd say it turned out just fine.

Top