Trinity vs Boone Co.

Page 11 of Originally Posted by RunFirst From the sounds of things, Boone... 161 comments | 7282 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #151

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Rookie
    Whatever you guys do at T.

    It's more like a secret-handshake thing among Trinity BGP members.
    Advertisement

  2. #152
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFan
    Instead of announcing the players before the game, we could announce all the BGP members in attendance.

    Can we take video tape of people's facial expressions when they are announced because THAT would make for some good entertainment

  3. #153

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDanza
    Can we take video tape of people's facial expressions when they are announced because THAT would make for some good entertainment
    If only we had GT in the press box. He could make some things happen up there

  4. #154
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Rookie
    If only we had GT in the press box. He could make some things happen up there
    ...none of them good.

  5. #155
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,534

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsfan
    ...none of them good.

  6. #156
    JustAFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Florence KY
    Posts
    2,934


  7. #157
    TonyDanza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 04
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    19,003

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFan

    I need that face!

  8. #158
    OldVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Ky.
    Posts
    195

    I pic Trinity, in a close game

  9. #159

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Tigertown
    Posts
    166

    Weeds in another lopsided victory over another unrated opponent through there thus far cake walk through their district and region.

    Weeds - 42
    Boone Co. - 21

  10. #160

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Big AL X 78Champs
    Weeds in another lopsided victory over another unrated opponent through there thus far cake walk through their district and region.

    Weeds - 42
    Boone Co. - 21

    Thanks, man. We'll be rooting for you guys too!

  11. #161

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Tigertown
    Posts
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom
    Thanks, man. We'll be rooting for you guys too!
    Do you not agree with my prediction "weedmom" After the weeds defeat Boone Co. it will start to get interesting for the clovers. I always relish the opportunity do some mowing. :devil: Of course weedmom this is all in fun and I do wish my friends on Shelbyville Rd. the best of luck for now. After all we are cut from the same cloth and must look out for each other against those who fear us

  12. #162

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Big AL X 78Champs
    Do you not agree with my prediction "weedmom" After the weeds defeat Boone Co. it will start to get interesting for the clovers. I always relish the opportunity do some mowing. :devil: Of course weedmom this is all in fun and I do wish my friends on Shelbyville Rd. the best of luck for now. After all we are cut from the same cloth and must look out for each other against those who fear us
    I was just admiring your glowing endorsement of Trinity!

    I know you guys secretly love when we do well, just as we wish the same for you. The ultimate goal of every football season is TWO Trinity/St. X games, isn't it?

    Carefuly you don't loose control of that mower though...cat fur's really nasty to clean up.

Top