Trinity 54 North Hardin 7

Page 2 of Trinity scores 54 unanswered points to roll into 6A Championship game.... 30 comments | 2485 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    May 03
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,228

    Armon Tucker had another big night. He had 151 yards and three TDs and stays fresh because the West kid is very good also and gets carries!

    The sophomore now has over 1,150 yards and 23 TDs on the season.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    970

    I'd like to hear AvoidLloyd's opinion on this final after his comments on the game thread. Are/were you impressed with Rocks ability to score against the NH defense you were high on?

  3. #18

    Join Date
    May 12
    Posts
    391

    Trinity took advantage of North’s mistakes. Trinity scored on 2 short fields in the first half. Anybody can say what they want to about North and how bad Trinity beat them and we could argue all year on if X or Manual was better than North. The reality is Trinity and Male will play for the title. I don’t get into all the private vs public that most will because to win the title, you have to beat good teams. Congrats to Trinity and the best of luck next week!

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,141

    The Trojans have 3 or 4 really good, tough players. In the game North Hardin came out fired-up and took it to Trinity on the first two possessions (T punt and NH long drive for a TD). Then, in what I thought was the most significant event of the game, T drove for an answering TD in 3-4 plays. Even though the PAT missed left, the tide had turned and it was pretty much all T from there. One thing about Trinity is that they have very good offensive balance and in IMO very good play calling.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    May 12
    Posts
    391

    Their QB does a tremendous job!! I don’t think he gets the credit he should get for their success. And that #23 can fly!!!

  6. #21
    JIM SEYMOUR # 85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    2,261

    Congrats to NH on their season.
    The "scheduling" and RPI questions were clearly settled.

    NH folks were very nice and welcoming.
    GO ROCKS.
    One More.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Aug 19
    Posts
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by NLTanker1 View Post
    I'd like to hear AvoidLloyd's opinion on this final after his comments on the game thread. Are/were you impressed with Rocks ability to score against the NH defense you were high on?
    Very impressed. I can’t believe Trinity was able to move the ball like they did.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    970

    Quote Originally Posted by AvoidLloyd View Post
    Very impressed. I can’t believe Trinity was able to move the ball like they did.
    As big a Rocks fan as I am, I never expected a score like that. NH has huge guys. I thought they would match the physicality of Trinity, but I think the Rocks just have superior conditioning.
    Another thing I don't understand is the pre-game theatrics. You have a guy wearing Chains, dancing, and taunting the Trinity sideline, a guy waving a sledgehammer, and a guy with a doll? What is all that?

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 19
    Posts
    9

    N Hardin could not stop the Trinity TE Kaelan Racculia. He caught all 5 targets for 98 yards and TD. He also blocked #99 on most running plays and made the UK commit a non factor. Trinity dominated the O line and D line.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    970

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocks92 View Post
    N Hardin could not stop the Trinity TE Kaelan Racculia. He caught all 5 targets for 98 yards and TD. He also blocked #99 on most running plays and made the UK commit a non factor. Trinity dominated the O line and D line.
    Back to back near flawless games for the Shamrocks! The mission is clear. They came out very focused last night, very business like. I'm really excited for the title game!

  11. #26
    Hardin County Preps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Elizabethtown, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,225

    Just another North Hardin undisciplined, cocky, game that’s all. I have been following KY high school football for a long time and you will never convince me that any Hardin County school can match the Louisville big 3 in size, speed, athleticism, and coaching. To think otherwise is being naive about the difference in the talent gap.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    970

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardin County Preps View Post
    Just another North Hardin undisciplined, cocky, game that’s all. I have been following KY high school football for a long time and you will never convince me that any Hardin County school can match the Louisville big 3 in size, speed, athleticism, and coaching. To think otherwise is being naive about the difference in the talent gap.
    Not sure about size. NH had huge lineman on both sides. They couldn't match discipline, speed, physicality, or coaching though. Trinity has a way of demoralizing teams though. They did it to everyone in the playoffs, and many teams they played throughout the season.

  13. #28
    JIM SEYMOUR # 85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    2,261

    Quote Originally Posted by NLTanker1 View Post
    As big a Rocks fan as I am, I never expected a score like that. NH has huge guys. I thought they would match the physicality of Trinity, but I think the Rocks just have superior conditioning.
    Another thing I don't understand is the pre-game theatrics. You have a guy wearing Chains, dancing, and taunting the Trinity sideline, a guy waving a sledgehammer, and a guy with a doll? What is all that?
    NH #'s 10 and 20 like to dance early.
    I thought it was pretty bush to begin with.
    It ended soon thereafter.

    Upon further reflection - with all due respect- IF I had gotten T down by one score I'd be dancing too.

    They just did not know what they unleashed.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    970

    Quote Originally Posted by JIM SEYMOUR # 85 View Post
    NH #'s 10 and 20 like to dance early.
    I thought it was pretty bush to begin with.
    It ended soon thereafter.

    Upon further reflection - with all due respect- IF I had gotten T down by one score I'd be dancing too.

    They just did not know what they unleashed.
    You're right, but the dancing and taunting pre-game/ when NH took the field is what I'm referring to.

  15. #30
    JIM SEYMOUR # 85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    2,261

    Quote Originally Posted by NLTanker1 View Post
    You're right, but the dancing and taunting pre-game/ when NH took the field is what I'm referring to.
    I knew you were.
    That sort of thing I write off to "pre-game hype".
    Thought the post from the NH supporter about lack of "discipline" was interesting.

Top