Top 5 Quarterbacks in Northern Kentucky Fall 2014

Page 2 of Seeing as how there is a pretty big following on BGP, I am interested in hearing everyone's take on the top 5 QB's in NKY this coming fall. Not interes... 98 comments | 9104 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,217

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Dixie ran 1st and 2nd last season? You lost me on that one.
    I think he means on 1st and 2nd down.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Content1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Me and my horsey and a quart o' beer
    Posts
    5,897

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Dixie ran 1st and 2nd last season? You lost me on that one.
    You being lost concerning Dixie isn't necessarily a bad thing...

    Sk1 do know I'll be the first to congratulate your Pioneers if they beat Dixie but buddy you will rue the humble pie placed before you on a regular basis if SK loses a game during the regular season contingent on the amount of trash you have talked in the off season.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    684

    Quote Originally Posted by Content1 View Post
    You being lost concerning Dixie isn't necessarily a bad thing...

    Sk1 do know I'll be the first to congratulate your Pioneers if they beat Dixie but buddy you will rue the humble pie placed before you on a regular basis if SK loses a game during the regular season contingent on the amount of trash you have talked in the off season.
    I think he might prefer crow.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by Content1 View Post
    You being lost concerning Dixie isn't necessarily a bad thing...

    Sk1 do know I'll be the first to congratulate your Pioneers if they beat Dixie but buddy you will rue the humble pie placed before you on a regular basis if SK loses a game during the regular season contingent on the amount of trash you have talked in the off season.
    Buddy don't worry because that fragile kid you talked about is going to flatten your little Colonels.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by Beech Bum View Post
    I think he might prefer crow.
    Had crow one time last year had fun serving it to Highlands, Ryle and Dixie twice. Good luck this season boys!

  6. #21

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,561

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Had crow one time last year had fun serving it to Highlands, Ryle and Dixie twice. Good luck this season boys!
    Pathetic that you have to rely on the success of other schools to serve up your crow for you, guess that's what happens when you're a SK fan though. Better concentrate on beating the FIFTH best team in Louisville, or even playing them tough, before you get to used to serving it up.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    Pathetic that you have to rely on the success of other schools to serve up your crow for you, guess that's what happens when you're a SK fan though. Better concentrate on beating the FIFTH best team in Louisville, or even playing them tough, before you get to used to serving it up.

    Yup you better worry about Collins!

  8. #23

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,561

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Yup you better worry about Collins!
    We do, but after CCH, LexCath and Boyle Co, among others.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    Louisville, KY... Missing Ft. Thomas
    Posts
    98

    OK. I'm going to say what needs to have been said for a long time... HHS has lost 1 game in the last 7 years that actually matters (state). SK has done absolutely nothing! Literally, nothing in that time period. It is absolutely absurd that you continue to act like SK is so awesome. Results are results and SK has not produced any positive results and you know it. Period. Now, I know you're going to say "well HHS never plays trinity". Although that is true (aside from a scrimmage each year that is very,very competitive), SK has never, I mean never, beat anyone of any substance.

  10. #25
    Blockbuster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Online Only
    Posts
    1,336

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoleballcoach View Post
    Now, I know you're going to say "well HHS never plays trinity". Although that is true (aside from a scrimmage each year that is very,very competitive), SK has never, I mean never, beat anyone of any substance.
    Actually the Highlands Trinity scrimmage is not very competitive. SK did beat Collins.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    Louisville, KY... Missing Ft. Thomas
    Posts
    98

    The fact that you think the scrimmage between HHS and Trinity is not competitive is absolutely laughable. I highly respect Trinity, and I can guarantee you fans/supporters of their program consider the scrimmage highly competitive. They scrimmage each other for a reason... Because they're the best programs in the state and each of them know if they win the scrimmage, they will win state. Easy.

    And Blockbuster, CONGRATS! SK beat Collins! Although that means nothing at all for SK, I'm happy for you.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Posts
    339

    I'm tired of every thread topic turning into a "Simon Kenton is great topic."

  13. #28
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    ......

    Neerfan was an SK fan before it was cool. Needed to be said.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 14
    Location
    Louisville, KY... Missing Ft. Thomas
    Posts
    98

    What is your basis for saying the scrimmage is not competitive? I feel like I know football pretty well and the fact that you said a scrimmage between the two best programs in the state is not competitive is baffling me.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,011

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoleballcoach View Post
    What is your basis for saying the scrimmage is not competitive? I feel like I know football pretty well and the fact that you said a scrimmage between the two best programs in the state is not competitive is baffling me.
    Not the the two best teams last year or this year!

Top