South Warren 21 Glasgow 20

  1. #1
    bugatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Location
    You can keep going and your legs might hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt for a lifetime. - Mark Allen
    Posts
    42,246

    South Warren 21 Glasgow 20

    Final.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Hearsay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Location
    W. 35th St. brownstone
    Posts
    10,453

    Oh, so close!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    455

    Brandon Smith just knows how to get it done!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 19
    Posts
    197

    I disagree I believe Glasgow out played South but some really questionable play calling by the Scottie coach’s at the end Glasgow has 1st and 10 on their 35 with 56 seconds remaining and run on first down South called timeout 2nd down they run it and penalty stops the clock then on 3rd down and 11 they call a pass it’s and incompletion and then on 4 and 15 they go for it and gets sacked to give South the ball at about the 49 instead of deep in their on territory but hey that being said I’ve never been more proud of a team than I am of this Scottie team special shout out to Glasgow sophomore safety John Carter Myers he had 17 tackles and a interception.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    Posts
    4,631

    South survives a close one without their QB!! Will only grow them Igor the future.

    Future is bright for Scottie’s in 3A this year.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkinslow View Post
    I disagree I believe Glasgow out played South but some really questionable play calling by the Scottie coach’s at the end Glasgow has 1st and 10 on their 35 with 56 seconds remaining and run on first down South called timeout 2nd down they run it and penalty stops the clock then on 3rd down and 11 they call a pass it’s and incompletion and then on 4 and 15 they go for it and gets sacked to give South the ball at about the 49 instead of deep in their on territory but hey that being said I’ve never been more proud of a team than I am of this Scottie team special shout out to Glasgow sophomore safety John Carter Myers he had 17 tackles and a interception.
    When you WIN, it’s the Players... When you LOSE, it’s the Coaches... Pretty Predictable...

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 19
    Posts
    197

    So you think going for it on 4 and 15 is a good call I guess I don’t know anything about football.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    285

    No... I have no idea about your football IQ... I think you should put yourself out there to be judged.. Be the ONE to make that call and stand by it... but, in my opinion, that’s your “hindsight is 2020 vision”... that’s easy... Easy..

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    13

    So lets think about this. First down with .56 sec to go. South has 2 timeouts left. First down you take a knee, take a knee. South calls timeout. .50 sec left. 2nd down you take a knee, South calls their final timeout. Its now 3rd down with lets say .45 sec left. You take a knee, clock is running. There's .05 sec left when you snap the ball on 4th down. Am I missing something? I could not believe what I saw. You just had to be there.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 19
    Posts
    197

    I agree 100% randy3339.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    My wife's house
    Posts
    1,833

    So was Glasgow up with :56 to go in the game?

  12. #12
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    6,204

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelstat View Post
    So was Glasgow up with :56 to go in the game?
    Yes, 20-14.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 19
    Posts
    197

    I really believe this Scottie team has as good a chance as any to win 3 A some may consider that as being a homer but they can run pass and play great defense I really believe they can play with anyone in 3A.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    Anywhere there is mass
    Posts
    361

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkinslow View Post
    I really believe this Scottie team has as good a chance as any to win 3 A some may consider that as being a homer but they can run pass and play great defense I really believe they can play with anyone in 3A.
    The problem isn’t athletes. Glasgow has experience and talented kids.

    When you have the talent, coaching becomes a huge factor.

Top