South Laurel 2017

  1. #1
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    42,033

    South Laurel 2017

    What does South Laurel need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    19,006

    Does anyone know if they are playing Johnson Central? I've seen where they are, but I've also seen where JC is playing a West Virginia team. I also think the South Laurel coached put out a call for a game that week, but I can't recall. Any help?

  3. #3
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,155

    They are not playing JC, but south is playing Harlan City

  4. #4
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    19,006

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    They are not playing JC, but south is playing Harlan City
    Did they get a 10th game or are they stuck with 9?

  5. #5
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,155

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Did they get a 10th game or are they stuck with 9?
    South picked up Leslie Co instead of JC and are also playing McCreary Cent and Harlan City.
    Can't figure out why?

  6. #6
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,200

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    South picked up Leslie Co instead of JC and are also playing McCreary Cent and Harlan City.
    Can't figure out why?
    They are trying to get some W's by playing much smaller schools.

  7. #7
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,155

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    They are trying to get some W's by playing much smaller schools.
    I guess so, but south is a huge 5A school playing a very small 1a school
    I think they could have found someone for a little better competition.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Posts
    91

    Maybe they could have scheduled some tougher competition like Clay County, Grant County, or Prestonsburg.

  9. #9
    mountain ref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,155

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUE18 View Post
    Maybe they could have scheduled some tougher competition like Clay County, Grant County, or Prestonsburg.
    Or Whitley, woodford,Garrard.

Top