SK 2017 Schedule Brutal or Brilliant?

Page 6 of Schedule St. X (LOU) (scrimmage) CAL BS Conner Dixie Highlands BC CC Ryle I saw where the BW thread was heading, so, I decided to start this one. Adver... 85 comments | 4142 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    13,915

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Cooper fan let me know when Cooper beats SK in football 0-8?
    Great comeback. When you have no ammunition in your gun throw it. Is SK going to win it all this season?
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    20,900

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Cooper fan let me know when Cooper beats SK in football 0-8?
    Again, no one has talked about Cooper running the tables year in and year out. Let me know when SK actually gets close
    to Bowling Green.

  3. #78
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    4,841

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    Again, no one has talked about Cooper running the tables year in and year out. Let me know when SK actually gets close
    to Bowling Green.
    Aren't you a Cooper fan or a bandwagon fan your always talking about Cooper!

  4. #79
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    20,900

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Aren't you a Cooper fan or a bandwagon fan your always talking about Cooper!
    I'm a Cooper fan just as everyone on here is a fan of one team or another. But unlike you, I'm very unbiased. I don't swear every single year that Cooper is going to beat everyone and win a state title when I know they don't have the talent to do so.

    So what is your point? I don't predict Cooper winning state this year. How about you and SK?

  5. #80
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    4,841

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    I'm a Cooper fan just as everyone on here is a fan of one team or another. But unlike you, I'm very unbiased. I don't swear every single year that Cooper is going to beat everyone and win a state title when I know they don't have the talent to do so.

    So what is your point? I don't predict Cooper winning state this year. How about you and SK?
    You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.

  6. #81
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    20,900

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.
    Then let me be the first to predict SK for you...bust

  7. #82
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    20,900

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.
    If a team doesn't win it all in HS football does not equate to a down year. Sorry to give you a dose
    of reality.

  8. #83

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    13,915

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.
    With their "tough" schedule is there a doubt? I see another playoff flameout.

  9. #84
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    4,841

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbird View Post
    If a team doesn't win it all in HS football does not equate to a down year. Sorry to give you a dose
    of reality.
    I said Cooper is going to have a down year. SK is going to have a great season!

  10. #85
    Hellbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Location
    Reality Blvd
    Posts
    20,900

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    I said Cooper is going to have a down year. SK is going to have a great season!
    So I'm curious to what you're idea of a "Great Year" is seeing how every year you say they will win it all. So if those are less than Great Years then I take it this year you are thinking a National #1 when it's all said and done?

  11. #86

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    You shouldn't predict that probably a down year at Cooper. As for SK? Win it all or bust! Either way SK will have a great season.
    That's like the Bengal fans saying it's "win the super bowl or bust"... I think most would settle for any playoff success.. SK are more Bengals than they are Patriots...

Top