Simon Kenton QB Matthew Shearer

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Simon Kenton QB Matthew Shearer

    Shearer had a great season he had one offer from Morehead State and just received an offer from Urbana University.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    138,744

    Congrats Matthew!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    5,805

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Shearer had a great season he had one offer from Morehead State and just received an offer from Urbana University.
    What level is Urbana and I thought I heard that he actually committed to them?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of all Trades View Post
    What level is Urbana and I thought I heard that he actually committed to them?
    D2.

  5. #5
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,524

    Congrats to Matthew! I hope he plays at the next level like his Dad did.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 15
    Posts
    95

    Congrats Matthew

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Received another offer from Concord University!

  8. #8
    oldgrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,060

    Congratulations to the young man.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    36

    Good job Matt

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,259

    Is TMC an option for him?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    Is TMC an option for him?
    Not sure. He has 2 D2 offers and Morehead State.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,259

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Not sure. He has 2 D2 offers and Morehead State.
    I get that but I’d bet TMC is a better all-around situation than Urbana or Concord.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelPops View Post
    I get that but I’d bet TMC is a better all-around situation than Urbana or Concord.
    Concord is a nice school in West Virginia.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Location
    Fort Thomas, KY
    Posts
    310

    This is great! Although, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten some bigger ones. Congrats on the offers, young man!

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Signed with D2 Concord University.

Top