Scott Eagles Schedule 2017

  1. #1
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    Scott Eagles Schedule 2017

    NewCath 8/18
    @DIXIE 8/25
    Conner 9/8
    @Holy Cross 9/15
    @Mason County 9/22
    Harrison County 9/29
    Taft 10/6
    Bourbon County 10/13
    @Holmes 10/20
    Lloyd 10/27
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    They have a good chance at winning every game this year. They have some good skilled players and some huge lineman.

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    26,608

    Winning every game? Wow, that would be a heck of a turnaround from last year. I don't see them winning any of their first three.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    501

    They lost a ton last year After their playoff run. Do they have most of last years re building effort coming back?

  5. #5
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    26,608

    They had 10 seniors last year according to the roster on Riherds. They also had 20 sophomores. Having Perrin back is a very good start to building a winner. I don't know the mix on starters and other key players that might be coming back.

  6. #6
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    They return alot. Nelson and his brother Quincy. They return Alex Thurza 6'2 210 pounds he ran for 3 tds last year and Paff 6'0 190 pounds. Airik Barbour and David Patrick to good football players. Yeary, Orzali, Nolan, Durstock and Dornstock are all big boys on the OL/DL.

  7. #7
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Winning every game? Wow, that would be a heck of a turnaround from last year. I don't see them winning any of their first three.
    First 3 teams are pretty down this year.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    6,640

    They were decimated by injuries last year and forced to start 3-4 freshman and several sophomores. They will be very fast in the backfield with the Perrin brothers and David Patrick. They return a solid O-line. They are in a winnable district. And they are off everybody's radar.

  9. #9
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    63

    So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

    I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,
    anyone have news on that?

  10. #10
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

    I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,
    anyone have news on that?
    No Ballard this year.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    6,640

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    So they Drop SK and Newport and pick up Taft and Lloyd.

    I also heard they were picking up Ballard out of Louisville,
    anyone have news on that?
    Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.

  12. #12
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    Ballard was originally on the schedule and I believe was replaced with Conner.
    I thought they play Conner every year anyway?
    I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    501

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.
    Outside of Mason, they don't even leave Kenton county. That's pretty nice!

  14. #14
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    5,626

    I wonder where the HC game will be played?

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    6,640

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    I thought they play Conner every year anyway?
    I do like the travel schedule outside of the Mason County game Scott travels about 10 mins away for all others. That's convenient.
    They traditionally have, although previously they were in the same district for several years

Top