Schools by County

Page 2 of Originally Posted by Lineman_65 I highly doubt that Ft. Campbell will be knocked out. Who do all 3 teams play this coming week? I actually think there ... 27 comments | 1366 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Play 2 Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 02
    Location
    Washington, DC Area
    Posts
    2,537

    Quote Originally Posted by Lineman_65
    I highly doubt that Ft. Campbell will be knocked out. Who do all 3 teams play this coming week?

    I actually think there is a very good chance they get beat this weekend. They've been the better team here before and not made it.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by garrardgnat
    Tiny Boyle County (pop of 27,000) ALWAYS has the Ads and Rebs still alive @ the stage of the playoffs. No county can beat nor even match that. These are PUBLICS that draw from their districts, not PRIVATES that draw from anywhere and everywhere including but not limited to nearby counties, cities, states, and countries.
    Oh yes they can! Campbell blows it out of the water!

  3. #18
    DoggyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In the COV, "If you can't run with DOGGYDAWG then take your ball and go home"
    Posts
    633

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdsfan
    Oh yes they can! Campbell blows it out of the water!

  4. #19
    TRUE REDHOUND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    Corbin, Ky.
    Posts
    1,295

    Quote Originally Posted by KYSPORTSFAN
    All 3 teams could get knocked out this weekend.
    Yes i agree anything can happen. But i don't see anybody beating Ft Campbell. As for Christian Co. i hope they do well for the sake of former Corbin Coach Mike Whitaker.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Western,KY
    Posts
    3,159

    Quote Originally Posted by buffalo kid
    Ft. Campbell is a Kentucky school. If it was in Tennessee, they would be playing Tennessee schools.
    Good point

  6. #21
    HC50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto
    LCA is 1A
    Wow im sorry i knew that. :creepy:

  7. #22
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,049

    Quote Originally Posted by garrardgnat
    Tiny Boyle County (pop of 27,000) ALWAYS has the Ads and Rebs still alive @ the stage of the playoffs. These are PUBLICS that draw from their districts, not PRIVATES that draw from anywhere and everywhere including but not limited to nearby counties, cities, states, and countries.
    HEHE good one. Besides Louisville, Lexington and Danville , are there any towns in Kentucky that have two or more PUBLIC schools still remaining?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    558

    NCC is a public school.Anyone can go there if they pay.LOL

  9. #24
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Besides Jefferson, Fayette and Campbell are there any counties in Kentucky that have three or more NON-COUNTY schools still remaining?




  10. #25
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,049

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman
    NCC is a public school.Anyone can go there if they pay.LOL

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by titletownclown
    HEHE good one. Besides Louisville, Lexington and Danville , are there any towns in Kentucky that have two or more PUBLIC schools still remaining?
    Help me to understand this statement. I am under the impression that Danville is an independent city school district, like HHS and Newport. Does this mean that Boyle County High School is located in the city of Danville but not within the independent district boundaries?

  12. #27
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,049

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyboy
    Help me to understand this statement. I am under the impression that Danville is an independent city school district, like HHS and Newport. Does this mean that Boyle County High School is located in the city of Danville but not within the independent district boundaries?
    You are correct. Boyle is within the city limits of Danville. Some of the Boyle County district is located within the city limits also. For example, I live within the city limits of Danville, but I am in the Boyle County School District. My kids attend the county school system and to top it all off, my wife teaches school in the Danville school system.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    2,253

    Quote Originally Posted by titletownclown
    You are correct. Boyle is within the city limits of Danville. Some of the Boyle County district is located within the city limits also. For example, I live within the city limits of Danville, but I am in the Boyle County School District. My kids attend the county school system and to top it all off, my wife teaches school in the Danville school system.
    Ok you've made me dizzy! Good Night.

Top