Paintsville 28 Lynn Camp 27

Page 7 of Originally Posted by oneijoe For years and YEARS most of the county fans decided to be Tiger fans during football season. After all, who could blame th... 95 comments | 3517 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91
    Sidelines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    1,553

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewDog
    Well, I disagree with transferring when you're school's program is down, or going through hard times (with rare exception). Kids generally don't decide to transfer and leave their friends. Parents usually decide for them, for all the wrong reasons, and that's what stinks. But, that's just my opinion.
    Good post and I think you might be right on about transfers!!!
    Most kids transfer because Daddy can't get along with Coachie's decisions!!!
    Advertisement

  2. #92
    BrewDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    435

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidelines
    Isn't this about Paintsville Lynn Camp???????????????????????????????????????

    Why can't some of you all just move onto basketball, now that, that sport is in season for you?????

    I am soooooooo glad you have Matney!!! He is a great coach. The "Be all- end all" to hear some!!! I am happy some are satisfied with dominating Paintsville for the last 2 years!!! That is something to be very proud of as well!!! Puts you right up there with Pikeville....almost!!

    The one thing I am tired of hearing is, that JC will continue to dominate Paintsville in football from now on!!! Pure fortune tellers!!!! You need to set a booth up during Apple Day! Trust me when I say that Paintsville has lost to some of the best....IMHO....JC still isn't one of them, but they have been pretty good the past 2 years!!!

    Now....can we have our thread back???
    I agree. JC has yet to put one of those 70-6 first half thumpings on Paintsville like Beechwood did a few years ago. Other than that, 96-12 over two years is a pretty good can...what is that Roy T. Mercer opens?

    Now, on to Somerset. Turn out the lights...

  3. #93

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    1,912

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidelines
    Okay....I must have missed the post with the cheapshot. Are you talking about someone's oppinion about BMR being the best coach in Johnson County???
    Oh well.....so much for others having an opinion.
    That post had as much to do with the thread topic as the responses did. The Lynn Camp game is over. Paintsville played a good game. Not much left to say about it. I guess that is why somebody 'jacked the thread. With that, I leave you to discuss the Lynn Camp game to your heart's content.

  4. #94
    BrewDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    435

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidelines
    Good post and I think you might be right on about transfers!!!
    Most kids transfer because Daddy can't get along with Coachie's decisions!!!
    We do in fact agree on that.

  5. #95
    InTheGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Commonwealth Stadium
    Posts
    3,403

    I really hope Paintsville can beat Somerset but after seeing what they did to Pikeville I just don't know if Paintsville can hang with the Jumpers. Good luck to the Tigers...This Friday I am a huge Paintsville and Belfry fan.

  6. #96
    buckman41ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 01
    Location
    Highland Hts Ky
    Posts
    6,441

    Good spot to end this thread.

Top