Dec 4, 18, 12:01 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2018-2019This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
1) Adair County
3) Boone County - FILLED
4) Bourbon County - FILLED
5) Boyd County - FILLED
6) Bullitt East - FILLED
7) Carroll County - FILLED
8) Christian Academy Louisville - FILLED
9) Dayton - FILLED
10) Eminence - FILLED
11) Estill County - FILLED
12) Graves County - FILLED
13) Great Crossing (New School) - FILLED
14) Green County - FILLED
16) Jackson County - FILLED
17) Lexington Christian Academy - FILLED
18) Magoffin County - FILLED
19) Marion County
20) Middlesboro - FILLED
21) Muhlenberg County - FILLED
22) Phelps - FILLED
23) Pineville - FILLED
24) Russell County - FILLED
27) Shawnee - FILLED
28) Southwestern - FILLED
29) Taylor County - FILLED
30) Thomas Nelson - FILLED
31) Waggener - FILLED
32) Warren Central - FILLED
33) Whitley County - FILLED
34) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - FILLED
1) Boone County - Bryson Warner
2) Bourbon County - David Jones
3) Boyd County - Evan Ferguson
4) Bullitt East - Ethan Atchley
5) Carroll County - Justin Franklin
6) Christian Academy Louisville - Hunter Cantwell
7) Dayton - Jesse Herbst
8) Eminence - Brock Roberts
9) Estill County - Jordan Marcum
10) Graves County - Morgan Cruce
11) Great Crossing - Jason Chappell
12) Green County - Jeremy Whitlow
13) Jackson County - Travis McDaniel
14) Lexington Christian Academy - Doug Charles
15) Magoffin County - Chris Gamble
16) Middlesboro - Larry French
17) Muhlenberg County - Josh Staples
18) Phelps - Andrew West
19) Pineville - Randy Frazier
20) Russell County - Ryan Richardson
21) Shawnee - Ken Walker
22) Southwestern - Jason Foley
23) Taylor County - Sam Marple
24) Thomas Nelson - Joe Peake
25) Waggener - Tye Lawson
26) Warren Central - Cary Fowler
27) Whitley County - Jep Irwin
28) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - Chad VanderhoofAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Apr 18, 19 at 01:52 AM.
Dec 4, 18, 12:03 AM #2
Dec 16, 18, 10:09 AM #3
I believe Lou Waggener is open.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 01:58 PM #4
Dec 16, 18, 02:14 PM #5
Back in November it was reported on WAVE TV that Coach Johnson had been taken off the field and reassigned. I don’t know if there are any newer developments since then.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 04:51 PM #6
There hasn't been anymore to come of this since, so my best guess is that the matter still under review, or it has been reviewed and he was put back into his classroom and back in charge of the football team. No idea which it is.
Dec 16, 18, 05:59 PM #7Nothing new.
Just got confirmation from Waggener that the job is not open and has not been posted.
Jan 30, 19, 03:58 AM #8
Jan 31, 19, 08:18 AM #9Yup. Definitely open now.
Wasn't official at the time when I posted the clarification.
Job was posted on the listserve last week.
Feb 14, 19, 12:11 AM #10Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 jobs in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2017-2018
As of February 14th there were 22 jobs that had come open, and 10 of them that had been filled already. State-wide there was a total of 35 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2019:
27 jobs in the state have come open, and 20 of them have been filled thus far.
Apr 15, 19, 03:00 PM #11Jobs still open:
Apr 18, 19, 02:01 AM #12Now down to: