Dec 4, 18, 12:01 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2018-2019This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
1) Adair County - FILLED
3) Boone County - FILLED
4) Bourbon County - FILLED
5) Boyd County - FILLED
6) Bracken County
7) Bullitt East - FILLED
8) Carroll County - FILLED
9) Christian Academy Louisville - FILLED
10) Dayton - FILLED
11) Eminence - FILLED
12) Estill County - FILLED
13) Graves County - FILLED
14) Great Crossing (New School) - FILLED
15) Green County - FILLED
16) Harlan - FILLED
17) Iroquois - FILLED
18) Jackson County - FILLED
19) Lexington Christian Academy - FILLED
20) Lloyd Memorial - FILLED
21) Magoffin County - FILLED
22) Marion County
23) Middlesboro - FILLED
24) Muhlenberg County - FILLED
25) Phelps - FILLED
26) Pineville - FILLED
27) Russell County - FILLED
28) Scott - FILLED
29) Seneca - FILLED
30) Shawnee - FILLED
31) Southwestern - FILLED
32) Taylor County - FILLED
33) Thomas Nelson - FILLED
34) Trimble County
35) Waggener - FILLED
36) Warren Central - FILLED
37) Whitley County - FILLED
38) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - FILLED
1) Adair County - Van Isaac
2) Boone County - Bryson Warner
3) Bourbon County - David Jones
4) Boyd County - Evan Ferguson
5) Bullitt East - Ethan Atchley
6) Carroll County - Justin Franklin
7) Christian Academy Louisville - Hunter Cantwell
8) Dayton - Jesse Herbst
9) Eminence - Brock Roberts
10) Estill County - Jordan Marcum
11) Graves County - Morgan Cruce
12) Great Crossing - Jason Chappell
13) Green County - Jeremy Whitlow
14) Harlan - Eric Perry
15) Iroquois - Donte Ellison
16) Jackson County - Travis McDaniel
17) Lexington Christian Academy - Doug Charles
18) Lloyd Memorial - Kyle Niederman
19) Magoffin County - Chris Gamble
20) Middlesboro - Larry French
21) Muhlenberg County - Josh Staples
22) Phelps - Andrew West
23) Pineville - Randy Frazier
24) Russell County - Ryan Richardson
25) Scott - Eric Turner
26) Seneca - Keith Eckloff
27) Shawnee - Ken Walker
28) Southwestern - Jason Foley
29) Taylor County - Sam Marple
30) Thomas Nelson - Joe Peake
31) Waggener - Tye Lawson
32) Warren Central - Cary Fowler
33) Whitley County - Jep Irwin
34) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - Chad VanderhoofAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; May 16, 19 at 04:08 AM.
Dec 4, 18, 12:03 AM #2
Dec 16, 18, 10:09 AM #3
I believe Lou Waggener is open.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 01:58 PM #4
Dec 16, 18, 02:14 PM #5
Back in November it was reported on WAVE TV that Coach Johnson had been taken off the field and reassigned. I don’t know if there are any newer developments since then.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 04:51 PM #6
There hasn't been anymore to come of this since, so my best guess is that the matter still under review, or it has been reviewed and he was put back into his classroom and back in charge of the football team. No idea which it is.
Dec 16, 18, 05:59 PM #7Nothing new.
Just got confirmation from Waggener that the job is not open and has not been posted.
Jan 30, 19, 03:58 AM #8
Jan 31, 19, 08:18 AM #9Yup. Definitely open now.
Wasn't official at the time when I posted the clarification.
Job was posted on the listserve last week.
Feb 14, 19, 12:11 AM #10Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 jobs in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2017-2018
As of February 14th there were 22 jobs that had come open, and 10 of them that had been filled already. State-wide there was a total of 35 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2019:
27 jobs in the state have come open, and 20 of them have been filled thus far.
May 16, 19, 04:13 AM #11Jobs currently open: