Dec 4, 18, 12:01 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2018-2019This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
2) Boone County - FILLED
3) Bourbon County - FILLED
4) Boyd County - FILLED
5) Bullitt East - FILLED
6) Carroll County
7) Christian Academy Louisville - FILLED
8) Dayton - FILLED
10) Estill County - FILLED
11) Graves County - FILLED
12) Great Crossing (New School) - FILLED
13) Green County - FILLED
15) Jackson County - FILLED
16) Lexington Christian Academy - FILLED
17) Magoffin County
18) Middlesboro - FILLED
19) Muhlenberg County - FILLED
20) Phelps - FILLED
21) Pineville - FILLED
22) Russell County - FILLED
24) Shawnee - FILLED
25) Southwestern - FILLED
26) Taylor County
27) Thomas Nelson - FILLED
28) Waggener - FILLED
29) Warren Central - FILLED
30) Whitley County - FILLED
31) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - FILLED
1) Boone County - Bryson Warner
2) Bourbon County - David Jones
3) Boyd County - Evan Ferguson
4) Bullitt East - Ethan Atchley
5) Christian Academy Louisville - Hunter Cantwell
6) Dayton - Jesse Herbst
7) Estill County - Jordan Marcum
8) Graves County - Morgan Cruce
9) Great Crossing - Jason Chappell
10) Green County - Jeremy Whitlow
11) Jackson County - Travis McDaniel
12) Lexington Christian Academy - Doug Charles
13) Middlesboro - Larry French
14) Muhlenberg County - Josh Staples
15) Phelps - Andrew West
16) Pineville - Randy Frazier
17) Russell County - Ryan Richardson
18) Shawnee - Ken Walker
19) Southwestern - Jason Foley
20) Thomas Nelson - Joe Peake
21) Waggener - Tye Lawson
22) Warren Central - Cary Fowler
23) Whitley County - Jep Irwin
24) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - Chad VanderhoofAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Mar 13, 19 at 02:16 AM.
Dec 4, 18, 12:03 AM #2
Dec 16, 18, 10:09 AM #3
I believe Lou Waggener is open.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 01:58 PM #4
Dec 16, 18, 02:14 PM #5
Back in November it was reported on WAVE TV that Coach Johnson had been taken off the field and reassigned. I don’t know if there are any newer developments since then.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 04:51 PM #6
There hasn't been anymore to come of this since, so my best guess is that the matter still under review, or it has been reviewed and he was put back into his classroom and back in charge of the football team. No idea which it is.
Dec 16, 18, 05:59 PM #7Nothing new.
Just got confirmation from Waggener that the job is not open and has not been posted.
Jan 30, 19, 03:58 AM #8
Jan 31, 19, 08:18 AM #9Yup. Definitely open now.
Wasn't official at the time when I posted the clarification.
Job was posted on the listserve last week.
Feb 14, 19, 12:11 AM #10Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 jobs in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2017-2018
As of February 14th there were 22 jobs that had come open, and 10 of them that had been filled already. State-wide there was a total of 35 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2019:
27 jobs in the state have come open, and 20 of them have been filled thus far.
Mar 13, 19, 12:51 AM #11