Dec 4, 18, 12:01 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2018-2019This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
1) Adair County - FILLED
2) Atherton - FILLED
4) Boone County - FILLED
5) Bourbon County - FILLED
6) Boyd County - FILLED
7) Bracken County
8) Bullitt East - FILLED
9) Carroll County - FILLED
10) Christian Academy Louisville - FILLED
11) Dayton - FILLED
12) Eminence - FILLED
13) Estill County - FILLED
15) Graves County - FILLED
16) Great Crossing (New School) - FILLED
17) Green County - FILLED
18) Harlan - FILLED
19) Iroquois - FILLED
20) Jackson County - FILLED
21) Lexington Christian Academy - FILLED
22) Lloyd Memorial - FILLED
23) Magoffin County - FILLED
24) Marion County - FILLED
25) Middlesboro - FILLED
27) Muhlenberg County - FILLED
28) Phelps - FILLED
29) Pineville - FILLED
30) Russell County - FILLED
31) Scott - FILLED
32) Seneca - FILLED
33) Shawnee - FILLED
34) Southwestern - FILLED
35) Taylor County - FILLED
36) Thomas Nelson - FILLED
37) Trimble County
38) Waggener - FILLED
39) Warren Central - FILLED
40) Whitley County - FILLED
41) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - FILLED
1) Adair County - Van Isaac
2) Atherton - Anthony White
3) Boone County - Bryson Warner
4) Bourbon County - David Jones
5) Boyd County - Evan Ferguson
6) Bullitt East - Ethan Atchley
7) Carroll County - Justin Franklin
8) Christian Academy Louisville - Hunter Cantwell
9) Dayton - Jesse Herbst
10) Eminence - Brock Roberts
11) Estill County - Jordan Marcum
12) Graves County - Morgan Cruce
13) Great Crossing - Jason Chappell
14) Green County - Jeremy Whitlow
15) Harlan - Eric Perry
16) Iroquois - Donte Ellison
17) Jackson County - Travis McDaniel
18) Lexington Christian Academy - Doug Charles
19) Lloyd Memorial - Kyle Niederman
20) Magoffin County - Chris Gamble
21) Marion County - Rob Reader
22) Middlesboro - Larry French
23) Muhlenberg County - Josh Staples
24) Phelps - Andrew West
25) Pineville - Randy Frazier
26) Russell County - Ryan Richardson
27) Scott - Eric Turner
28) Seneca - Keith Eckloff
29) Shawnee - Ken Walker
30) Southwestern - Jason Foley
31) Taylor County - Sam Marple
32) Thomas Nelson - Joe Peake
33) Waggener - Tye Lawson
34) Warren Central - Cary Fowler
35) Whitley County - Jep Irwin
36) Wolfe County (JV Start-Up Program) - Chad VanderhoofAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Today at 07:38 AM.
Dec 4, 18, 12:03 AM #2
Dec 16, 18, 10:09 AM #3
I believe Lou Waggener is open.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 01:58 PM #4
Dec 16, 18, 02:14 PM #5
Back in November it was reported on WAVE TV that Coach Johnson had been taken off the field and reassigned. I don’t know if there are any newer developments since then.
- Join Date
- Aug 17
Dec 16, 18, 04:51 PM #6
There hasn't been anymore to come of this since, so my best guess is that the matter still under review, or it has been reviewed and he was put back into his classroom and back in charge of the football team. No idea which it is.
Dec 16, 18, 05:59 PM #7Nothing new.
Just got confirmation from Waggener that the job is not open and has not been posted.
Jan 30, 19, 03:58 AM #8
Jan 31, 19, 08:18 AM #9Yup. Definitely open now.
Wasn't official at the time when I posted the clarification.
Job was posted on the listserve last week.
Feb 14, 19, 12:11 AM #10Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 jobs in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2017-2018
As of February 14th there were 22 jobs that had come open, and 10 of them that had been filled already. State-wide there was a total of 35 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2019:
27 jobs in the state have come open, and 20 of them have been filled thus far.
Today, 07:43 AM #11Jobs currently open: