Dec 7, 17, 09:04 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2017-2018This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
1) Apollo - FILLED
2) Berea - FILLED
4) Bowling Green - FILLED
5) Butler County - FILLED
6) Calloway County - FILLED
7) Campbell County - FILLED
8) Doss - FILLED
9) Fulton County
10) Grant County
11) Greenwood - FILLED
12) Jeffersontown - FILLED
13) Lexington Catholic - FILLED
14) Nelson County - FILLED
15) Newport - FILLED
16) Newport Central Catholic - FILLED
17) Owensboro Catholic - FILLED
18) Paul Laurence Dunbar - FILLED
19) Perry County Central - FILLED
20) Powell County
21) Prestonsburg - FILLED
22) Pulaski County - FILLED
23) Russellville - FILLED
24) Seneca - FILLED
26) St. Xavier - FILLED
27) Tates Creek - FILLED
28) Todd County Central - FILLED
29) West Carter - FILLED
1) Apollo - Phillip Hawkins
2) Berea - Aaron Stepp
3) Bowling Green - Mark Spader
4) Butler County - Brandon Embry
5) Calloway County - Chris Champion
6) Campbell County - Mike Woolf
7) Doss - Mike Crow
8) Greenwood - William Howard
9) Jeffersontown - Mike Shatzer
10) Lexington Catholic - Nigel Smith
11) Nelson County - Dirk Strunk
12) Newport - Matt Schmitz
13) Newport Central Catholic - Steve Lickert
14) Owensboro Catholic - Jason Morris
15) Paul Laurence Dunbar - Wes Johnson
16) Perry County Central - Ovie Canady
17) Prestonsburg - Brandon Brewer
18) Pulaski County - Johnny Hines
19) Russellville - Mikie Benton
20) Seneca - Mike Jackson
21) St. Xavier - Kevin Wallace
22) Tates Creek - Jonathan Smith
23) Todd County Central - Darrell Keith
24) West Carter - Daniel BarkerAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Apr 9, 18 at 12:15 PM.
Dec 7, 17, 09:06 AM #2
Dec 11, 17, 11:59 AM #3
Seems like a lot smaller list this year (at least to start with).
- Join Date
- Nov 17
Feb 14, 18, 11:48 AM #4Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 job in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2018:
22 jobs in the state have come open, and 10 of them have been filled thus far.
Apr 9, 18, 09:20 AM #5
Apr 9, 18, 09:36 AM #6CWB, you forgot to list Powell County as an open job
Apr 9, 18, 09:39 AM #7