Dec 7, 17, 09:04 AM #1
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2017-2018This thread will be used for tracking all open coaching jobs, and all of those jobs as they are filled. If anyone has information on a new job coming open, any updates on an ongoing coaching search, or finds out a job has been filled, please feel free to start a new thread on the opening/filled position. If there is a thread already out there, don't hesitate to add your info. We're all glad to hear it.
I will link the thread for each open/filled job to streamline your searching.
1) Apollo - FILLED
2) Bellevue - FILLED
3) Berea - FILLED
4) Bethlehem - FILLED
5) Bowling Green - FILLED
6) Butler County - FILLED
7) Calloway County - FILLED
8) Campbell County - FILLED
9) Doss - FILLED
10) East Ridge
11) Fairview - FILLED
12) Fort Knox - FILLED
13) Fulton County
14) Grant County - FILLED
15) Greenwood - FILLED
16) Harrison County
17) Jeffersontown - FILLED
18) Lexington Catholic - FILLED
19) Lincoln County - FILLED
20) Nelson County - FILLED
21) Newport - FILLED
22) Newport Central Catholic - FILLED
23) Owensboro Catholic - FILLED
24) Paul Laurence Dunbar - FILLED
25) Perry County Central - FILLED
26) Powell County - FILLED
27) Prestonsburg - FILLED
28) Pulaski County - FILLED
29) Russellville - FILLED
30) Seneca - FILLED
31) Shawnee - FILLED
32) St. Xavier - FILLED
33) Tates Creek - FILLED
34) Todd County Central - FILLED
35) West Carter - FILLED
1) Apollo - Phillip Hawkins
2) Bellevue - Woody McMillan
3) Berea - Aaron Stepp
4) Bethlehem - Brian Walker
5) Bowling Green - Mark Spader
6) Butler County - Brandon Embry
7) Calloway County - Chris Champion
8) Campbell County - Mike Woolf
9) Doss - Mike Crow
10) Fairview - Brett Cooksey
11) Fort Knox - Wes Arnold
12) Grant County - Jacob Morris
13) Greenwood - William Howard
14) Jeffersontown - Mike Shatzer
15) Lexington Catholic - Nigel Smith
16) Lincoln County - Spencer Crutchfield
17) Nelson County - Dirk Strunk
18) Newport - Matt Schmitz
19) Newport Central Catholic - Steve Lickert
20) Owensboro Catholic - Jason Morris
21) Paul Laurence Dunbar - Wes Johnson
22) Perry County Central - Ovie Canady
23) Powell County - Josh Kincaid
24) Prestonsburg - Brandon Brewer
25) Pulaski County - Johnny Hines
26) Russellville - Mikie Benton
27) Seneca - Mike Jackson
28) Shawnee - Robert Fleming
29) St. Xavier - Kevin Wallace
30) Tates Creek - Jonathan Smith
31) Todd County Central - Darrell Keith
32) West Carter - Daniel BarkerAdvertisement
Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; May 31, 18 at 08:20 PM.
Dec 7, 17, 09:06 AM #2
Dec 11, 17, 11:59 AM #3
Seems like a lot smaller list this year (at least to start with).
- Join Date
- Nov 17
- Piner, KY
Feb 14, 18, 11:48 AM #4Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015
As of February 14th there were 42 job in the state that had come open, and 24 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 54 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2015-2016
As of February 14th there were 24 jobs in the state that had come open, and 12 of them had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 43 jobs that turned over.
Open Jobs / Filled Jobs 2016-2017
As of February 14th there were 25 jobs that had come open, and 17 of them that had been filled already.
State-wide there was a total of 40 jobs that turned over.
As of today, February 14, 2018:
22 jobs in the state have come open, and 10 of them have been filled thus far.
May 17, 18, 01:00 PM #5
May 31, 18, 03:46 PM #64 jobs left open: East Ridge, Fulton County, Harrison County, and Shawnee