Open Job: Campbell County

Page 5 of Who should be on the short list to fill this position? 0 0 0    ... 130 comments | 26987 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Location
    Piner, KY
    Posts
    50

    I was just thinking about Siple being the guy! Also, what about the assistant coach that is at Bellevue, that coached at Campbell for awhile (I believe). His name is Troy. Do not know his last name though, maybe something like Stier or Stein?
    Advertisement

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by JudasPriest View Post
    I was just thinking about Siple being the guy! Also, what about the assistant coach that is at Bellevue, that coached at Campbell for awhile (I believe). His name is Troy. Do not know his last name though, maybe something like Stier or Stein?
    Styer. Yes he was the head coach before Lickert taking over and has been helping at Bellevue.

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Location
    Piner, KY
    Posts
    50

    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    Styer. Yes he was the head coach before Lickert taking over and has been helping at Bellevue.
    Do you think there is any chance of a return to Campbell or do you think he stays in Bellevue?

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by JudasPriest View Post
    Do you think there is any chance of a return to Campbell or do you think he stays in Bellevue?
    I donít think there is any chance that he would want to come back. He did a great job at CC, but has since retired from it all and has just been helping out. I havenít heard a thing out of Alexandria.

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    119

    Still no word on the coaching search?

  6. #66
    THUNDERBIRDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Keeping the S.C.I.T. in check...
    Posts
    3,973

    Does anybody have a list of Applicants up to this point....I have heard of a few! Anyone?

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    Does anybody have a list of Applicants up to this point....I have heard of a few! Anyone?
    Ive only heard one name, and he is inhouse.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    27

    Really quiet here. Anyone know if interviews are setup or have started?

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    IN THE EAGLES NEST
    Posts
    3,379

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    Does anybody have a list of Applicants up to this point....I have heard of a few! Anyone?
    Can you say or would you rather not at this point.

  10. #70
    THUNDERBIRDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Keeping the S.C.I.T. in check...
    Posts
    3,973

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle 4 Life View Post
    Can you say or would you rather not at this point.
    What does that mean?

  11. #71

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    IN THE EAGLES NEST
    Posts
    3,379

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    What does that mean?
    Nothing bad. I was just saying can you say who you have heard or would you rather not because they may be on a different staff at this time.

  12. #72
    THUNDERBIRDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Keeping the S.C.I.T. in check...
    Posts
    3,973

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle 4 Life View Post
    Nothing bad. I was just saying can you say who you have heard or would you rather not because they may be on a different staff at this time.
    No I honestly have not heard of anything!

  13. #73
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,705

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    Does anybody have a list of Applicants up to this point....I have heard of a few! Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    No I honestly have not heard of anything!

  14. #74
    THUNDERBIRDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Keeping the S.C.I.T. in check...
    Posts
    3,973

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I don’t like posting stuff if I don’t know to be 100% True so I guess I should of worded a little differently.

    Someone mentioned that Kevin Siple & Ken Morgan have both Applied. Anyone else?

  15. #75

    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    9,534

    Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERBIRDS View Post
    I donít like posting stuff if I donít know to be 100% True so I guess I should of worded a little differently.

    Someone mentioned that Kevin Siple & Ken Morgan have both Applied. Anyone else?
    Would be awesome if Kenny Morgan got it. He knows most of the kids there and they will work their tales off for him.

Top