1. Trinity (10-0) Trinity sat idle this week but will remain at the top of the rankings. T's first round opponent is winless Seneca, will not be pretty.
2. St. Xavier (8-2) St. X falls short of being Cincy St. X. They will now face Manual in the first round.
3. Male (8-2) Male was also idle but retains the 3rd place spot. The Bulldogs will be heavily favored versus Connor in the first round of the playoffs.
4. DeSales (10-0) DeSales finishes with a perfect season with a win over Southern. The Colts will be heavily favored over Gallatin Co..
5. Pleasure Ridge Park (6-4) PRP was hoping for a win to recover from their Scott Co. loss but Central had other plans dropping PRP one spot. The Panthers will now face Cooper and are favored.
6. Christian Academy of Louisville (8-2) CAL finishes out the season with a solid win over Bullitt East and will be highly favored over Carroll County.
7. South Oldham (9-1) South completes a great regular season with a win over Shelby County. For whatever reason the KHSAA site is not displaying who South's opening round game will be.
8. Central (8-2) Great win by Central over a very good PRP. Now the Yellow Jackets will host Pike County in the playoffs.
9. Elizabethtown (9-1) - Etown beats Glasgow to conclude a great regular season and will open the playoffs with Trigg County
10. Butler (6-4) Bulter had a bye last weekend but has a very difficult game ahead of them as they have to travel up I-71 to face a very good Ryle.
Honorable Mention -
Central Hardin (7-3)
Bullitt Central (6-4)
Fern Creek (6-4)
Teams on the Rise Central with their win over PRP
Teams on the Decline PRP with back to back losses.
Featured Game of the Week Butler versus Ryle
View Tag Cloud