NKY Football Contest RESULTS (Week 10)

  1. #1
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    NKY Football Contest RESULTS (Week 10)

    Here are the results for this week's Northern Kentucky Area Regional Contest.

    As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

    Click below to claim your prize:
    Contest Prizes and how to claim your prize!

    Results of the games in this week's contest:

    Bishop Brossart 50, Berea 7
    Conner 20, Cooper 21
    Highlands 45, Greenwood 35
    Owen County 48, Trimble County 0
    Ryle 56, Simon Kenton 38

    No perfect scores this week in the NKY Contest, seeing as there were only three entries that had correctly picked Cooper to beat Conner.

    There were two 17-point entries this week, coming from @littleluck55 and @kygirl and the winner with week was determined by the first tiebreaker...so the winner was: littleluck55

    Congratulations!

    The scores from this week (check your own scores with your picks in the original contest thread to ensure I made no mistakes!)

    17 littleluck55 Ryle
    17 kygirl Bishop Brossart
    16 gchs_uk9
    16 Jack of all Trades
    16 Tones
    15 16thBBall Fan
    15 All State Baseball
    15 BWTigers
    15 Czar
    15 dmh115
    15 mcpapa
    15 plantmanky
    15 raiderbird
    15 Randy Parker
    15 Rebelstat
    15 TAC
    15 WESTSIDE
    14 MNCM
    14 tommyjohn8400
    13 Content1
    13 eaglepride924
    13 kinglouie
    13 Mediocre Nachos
    13 sealedpower
    12 newarkcatholicfan
    11 Black and Blue
    10 LCDAWGS19
    10 Oldercoach
    8 Footballforever74
    8 HSfootballfan18
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    Season Standings

    151 Content1
    151 MNCM
    146 16thBBall Fan
    144 TAC
    139 dmh115
    139 Rebelstat
    136 littleluck55
    135 Black and Blue
    135 gchs_uk9
    134 Mediocre Nachos
    132 raiderbird
    132 tommyjohn8400
    130 Randy Parker
    129 Oldercoach
    128 Czar
    127 HSfootballfan18
    127 kygirl
    127 plantmanky
    125 mcpapa
    118 eaglepride924
    117 sealedpower
    113 BigEyeInTheSky
    109 Jack of all Trades
    108 LCDAWGS19
    103 BWTigers
    103 Tones
    97 All State Baseball
    95 WESTSIDE
    86 Qryche11
    86 Rebel
    85 newarkcatholicfan
    82 GoIrish20
    75 PRESSBOXNKY
    68 ATLCat
    66 winterweather
    63 NEERFAN
    61 SnottieDrippen
    50 Footballforever74
    39 coldweatherfan
    38 BubbyKY
    32 Call It Like It Is
    27 Jumper_Dad
    24 colonel-fan
    23 tackle trap
    23 TylerDurden
    20 DragonFire
    18 NKY Bandit
    18 The Dream Machine
    17 Remmac2
    15 DukeDog
    15 Reallydontbelievethehype
    15 rjksl
    14 bjknku02
    13 kinglouie
    13 Motivation
    12 Fishhead
    12 FreeKodak
    8 Pete W
    5 Lawnboy13
    3 rjs4470

  3. #3
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    We've got a dead heat between @Content1 and @MNCM going into the final week of the regular season contest after MNCM picked up 1 point on Content1 in the contest this week. Who's it gonna be??

  4. #4
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    Content1 is averaging 15.1 points per week in the contest, with his low mark for the season coming in Week 1 with a 10-point entry, and despite no perfect entries thus far, he has had three 17-point entries.

    MNCM is also averaging 15.1 points per week in the contest, with his low mark for the season coming in Week 6 with a 6-point entry, and he has had three perfect 18-point entries.

  5. #5
    Mediocre Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    928

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Content1 is averaging 15.1 points per week in the contest, with his low mark for the season coming in Week 1 with a 10-point entry, and despite no perfect entries thus far, he has had three 17-point entries.



    MNCM is also averaging 15.1 points per week in the contest, with his low mark for the season coming in Week 6 with a 6-point entry, and he has had three perfect 18-point entries.
    They know their football more than I. Congrats!

  6. #6
    HSfootballfan18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    725

    Last again im either top or bottom not much in between with me lol

  7. #7
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    15,784

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    We've got a dead heat between @Content1 and @MNCM going into the final week of the regular season contest after MNCM picked up 1 point on Content1 in the contest this week. Who's it gonna be??
    It comes down to one game. All of their picks are the same except their one point game Scott versus Lloyd. @Content1 has Scott and @MNCM has Lloyd.
    I'm trying to run the math to see if Beechwood, their 7 point pick (my 5 point pick), loses if there is a way I could sneak in the back door to claim my third prize of the year.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,396

    CWB, please recheck my score. I think my score should be 15. Thanks, but I'm still a loser.

  9. #9
    Content1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Me and my horsey and a quart o' beer
    Posts
    5,897

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    It comes down to one game. All of their picks are the same except their one point game Scott versus Lloyd. @Content1 has Scott and @MNCM has Lloyd.
    I'm trying to run the math to see if Beechwood, their 7 point pick (my 5 point pick), loses if there is a way I could sneak in the back door to claim my third prize of the year.
    .....no backdoor men allowed this week TAC!

  10. #10
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    CWB, please recheck my score. I think my score should be 15. Thanks, but I'm still a loser.
    @Oldercoach, I just went back and re-checked. I've got your original entry quoted below, but I think I had you're score correct in my contest grades above. With both Conner and Simon Kenton losing on Friday, that knocks out your 5-point and 3-point picks, giving you a score of 10 in the contest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    7- Bishop Brossart
    5- Conner
    3- Simon Kenton

    2- Owen County
    1- Highlands

    TB- Simon Kenton

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,396

    You are naturally correct. These old eyes playing tricks on me. Just assumed all winners in left column and didn't bother to read scores. Conner just happens to be only loser listed first. Would think someone my age would have graduated past assuming. Sorry for my stupidity.

  12. #12
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    32,959

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    You are naturally correct. These old eyes playing tricks on me. Just assumed all winners in left column and didn't bother to read scores. Conner just happens to be only loser listed first. Would think someone my age would have graduated past assuming. Sorry for my stupidity.
    No worries at all. I just always try to list the teams in the results threads in the same order as I listed them in the contest threads.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,396

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    No worries at all. I just always try to list the teams in the results threads in the same order as I listed them in the contest threads.
    Makes perfect sense. Some of us just slower to catch on.

Top