Newport Central Catholic 2017

  1. #1
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    43,051

    Newport Central Catholic 2017

    What does Newport Central Catholic need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,382

    6'2 200 pound RB Kelly returns for NewCath.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    5,157

    Non-District Schedule is brutal. Cooper, Campbell Co, Belfry, CAL, Conner, Beechwood are potential losses. Lloyd should be top challenger to break the District never had a loss streak.
    Offense will center around JR Kelly at RB but JR Cain will be a threat also. They always have athletic kids and can move the ball. Defense and depth especially against the larger non-district schools is always a challenge.

  4. #4
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,382

    Will Kramer be the starting qb?

  5. #5
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,081

    Posey brothers will help the Breds I'm sure.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    634

    Quote Originally Posted by Qryche11 View Post
    Posey brothers will help the Breds I'm sure.
    I agree.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 03
    Location
    Have love in your heart and an ax in your hand. Hug and swing discriminately- Jim Wendler
    Posts
    14,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    6'2 200 pound RB Kelly returns for NewCath.
    He's on a lot of radars. I know that UC has shown interest, as in coaches meeting him.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Posts
    1,080

    Quote Originally Posted by frankdracman23 View Post
    Non-District Schedule is brutal. Cooper, Campbell Co, Belfry, CAL, Conner, Beechwood are potential losses. Lloyd should be top challenger to break the District never had a loss streak.
    Offense will center around JR Kelly at RB but JR Cain will be a threat also. They always have athletic kids and can move the ball. Defense and depth especially against the larger non-district schools is always a challenge.
    That's an incredibly tough pre-district schedule.

  9. #9
    Lawnboy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    46,370

    Quote Originally Posted by frankdracman23 View Post
    Non-District Schedule is brutal. Cooper, Campbell Co, Belfry, CAL, Conner, Beechwood are potential losses. Lloyd should be top challenger to break the District never had a loss streak.
    Offense will center around JR Kelly at RB but JR Cain will be a threat also. They always have athletic kids and can move the ball. Defense and depth especially against the larger non-district schools is always a challenge.
    Welcome to the Gauntlet

  10. #10
    Oscarmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    6'2 200 pound RB Kelly returns for NewCath.
    Kyle is no where near 6'2" my friend, and a few big Macs short of 200. Love your intensity. Keep it up.

  11. #11
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,382

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscarmeyer View Post
    Kyle is no where near 6'2" my friend, and a few big Macs short of 200. Love your intensity. Keep it up.
    Then tell NewCath that because that is what he is listed at on their roster!

  12. #12
    KentuckyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,714

    That's the NewCath way and has been for many many years. Play a tough as heck non district schedule to get better every week for their district games.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Then tell NewCath that because that is what he is listed at on their roster!
    My son was 5'10 190 his senior year. Program listed him as 6'1 205.

  14. #14
    KentuckyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,714

    Every team adds at least an inch and 5 pounds

  15. #15
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    14,678

    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyJoe View Post
    Every team adds at least an inch and 5 pounds
    They wear shoes when they play, why shouldn't the height be listed with shoes on is what I was once told.

Top