Montgomery County 2018

  1. #1
    Director of Football Operations
    Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    Raceland
    Posts
    43,750

    Montgomery County 2018

    What does Montgomery County need to do to improve in 2018? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,160

    I hope they have a great season and then in 2019, they go back to having a double header, at their bowl game.

    Be great to see
    Montgomery County vs Pikeville/Lawrence County.or Danville
    Then the other game have two local teams,that do not normally square off.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 06
    Location
    tradin paint
    Posts
    2,998

    Collins kid transferred to Anderson County. Big blow for Montgomery County.

  4. #4
    jahearme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 04
    Location
    On the 18th, putting for birdie
    Posts
    7,374

    Quote Originally Posted by newarkcatholicfan View Post
    I hope they have a great season and then in 2019, they go back to having a double header, at their bowl game.

    Be great to see
    Montgomery County vs Pikeville/Lawrence County.or Danville
    Then the other game have two local teams,that do not normally square off.
    Games for 2019/2020 Rec Bowl are set.
    Game 1 will be South Laurel vs. Boyd Co.
    Game 2 will be Montgomery Co. vs. Powell Co.

  5. #5
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,160

    Quote Originally Posted by jahearme View Post
    Games for 2019/2020 Rec Bowl are set.
    Game 1 will be South Laurel vs. Boyd Co.
    Game 2 will be Montgomery Co. vs. Powell Co.
    I am 90% sure I will be taking those games in.

  6. #6
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,160

    In 2020. A friend informed me, we are going to Georgia to the Korky Kell invent.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    32

    That was a dumb transfer and it makes no sense.

  8. #8
    barrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    1,365

    Quote Originally Posted by therealdealholyfield View Post
    That was a dumb transfer and it makes no sense.
    What’s a dumb transfer? The RB?

Top