Lynn Camp at Paintsville

Page 6 of Thoughts and predictions.Should be a slobber knocker. Advertisement Nov 5, 05, 02:14 AM #2 InTheGame View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User... 97 comments | 4415 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Black
    Paintsville 56
    Lynn Camp 48
    KInda like sandlot football, last team with the ball wins. LOL
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    Catman 52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Location
    Corbin, KY
    Posts
    116

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Black
    I'm going with Paintsville for the simple fact that they have home field advantage and their offense is way too unpredictable for Lynn Camp's defense. It should be a high scoring game with Lynn Camp's high powered running game and Paintsville's run and gun, this will definately be a defensive struggle for both teams, it will come down to turnovers.

    Paintsville 56
    Lynn Camp 48
    Our defense is a little better than wat people think.IT will be a tough game but i dont think its going to be s shoot out like every one is predicting.GO CATS.

  3. #78
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman 52
    Our defense is a little better than wat people think.IT will be a tough game but i dont think its going to be s shoot out like every one is predicting.GO CATS.
    To be honest, I don't think it will be either. I just like going with the flow. I really expect both defenses to play much better than everyone is saying. I'd say 30 points win this game.

  4. #79

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    187

    if the "three headed monster" is as good as the lynn camp fans blow them up to be they will have to play a great game to beat such a good team as paintsville has.

  5. #80
    Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Corbin
    Posts
    7,499

    Quote Originally Posted by KIDD 1
    if the "three headed monster" is as good as the lynn camp fans blow them up to be they will have to play a great game to beat such a good team as paintsville has.
    The 'three-headed monster' will do just fine. Also, I decided to go to Painstville and not Lexington Smokejumper.

  6. #81
    Big House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 04
    Posts
    128

    Can not wait for this game. I will have to listen on the radio as I'll be out of town, just hope I can pick it up.

    Go Tigers!

  7. #82

    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Corbin, KY
    Posts
    8,895

    Quote Originally Posted by KIDD 1
    if the "three headed monster" is as good as the lynn camp fans blow them up to be they will have to play a great game to beat such a good team as paintsville has.


  8. #83

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by Big House
    Can not wait for this game. I will have to listen on the radio as I'll be out of town, just hope I can pick it up.

    Go Tigers!
    Q-95 will be carrying this game. You can usually pick up the signal from a pretty good distance away.

  9. #84

    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    "Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"
    Posts
    4,370

    The 3 headed monster is ready, willing and able Kidd1. It's not what WE have blown them up to be, they are the real deal. It will take a lot to stop any of them. They have a hogg O-line to run behind, too.

  10. #85

    Join Date
    Jun 05
    Posts
    862

    I look for Lynn Camp to pull this "Barn Burner" out, 34-27. (GLBT!!!)

  11. #86
    Nothingbutnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Posts
    1,445

    The Paintsville coaching staff needs to get the D's act together and when it isn't working they need to make their adjustments MUCH SOONER!!!! LC isn't Evarts and the Paintsville D has not been that solid, even without the injuries!

    One example of the Paintsville coaches taking too long to make adjustments is the Pikeville game that they let get away from them!

    Step it up TIGERS and GOOD LUCK!!!

  12. #87
    Augie Garrido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Longhorn Country
    Posts
    306

    Lynn Camp - 46
    Paintsville - 48

  13. #88
    MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Goodbye to our dear friend All Thumbs, his body has been laid to rest but his soul will live on at BGP!!!
    Posts
    2,133

    Quote Originally Posted by footballfrenzy
    Q-95 will be carrying this game. You can usually pick up the signal from a pretty good distance away.
    Good to see other county's radio stations still broadcasting games even though their teams are our out. Thanks for the support Blackcat fans we sure could use you all, along with a few other schools fans from around the area to get some excitement at Memorial Field tomorrow night. Let's go Tigers, now or never, go hard or go home.

  14. #89
    Catman 52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Location
    Corbin, KY
    Posts
    116

    Well its about showtime folks.Less than 24 hrs away before kickoff.The underdog Campers get ready for that long trip to Johnson Co.And yes Kidd1 the Three Headed Monster is as good as advertised.Just hope Lynn Camp can make a game of it.We shall see.Go Wildcats BEAT PAINTSVILLE.

  15. #90
    MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    Goodbye to our dear friend All Thumbs, his body has been laid to rest but his soul will live on at BGP!!!
    Posts
    2,133

    Quote Originally Posted by Catman 52
    Well its about showtime folks.Less than 24 hrs away before kickoff.The underdog Campers get ready for that long trip to Johnson Co.And yes Kidd1 the Three Headed Monster is as good as advertised.Just hope Lynn Camp can make a game of it.We shall see.Go Wildcats BEAT PAINTSVILLE.
    Underdogs, it seems from reading this thread the Tigers are the underdogs.

Top