1. Trinity (6-0) Trinity had a pretty easy time with Jeffersontown last week but this is Pride week and St. X will be ready to give the Rocks all they can in this week's Game of the Week. Trinity is the obvious favorite but rivalry games can be unpredictable.
2. St. Xavier (5-0) St. X had a nice win over a very strong PRP. This week will be X's strongest opponent in Trinity
3. Male (5-1) Male pounded a good Butler team 35-6. A PRP team off a loss comes to Male and should give Male a great test.
4. Pleasure Ridge Park (5-1) PRP's loss to St. X was nothing to be ashamed of but the Panthers really need a win this week to avoid back to back losses. Unfortunately their opponent will be Male.
5. Christian Academy of Louisville (5-1) CAL had a week off to work things out after its loss to Newport Central Catholic. This week will be a respectable Meade County who is coming off a loss to John Hardin.
6. DeSales (5-0) The Colts headed East and achieved a nice win of Lexington Catholic. This week will be no easier as they comes to DeSales.
7. South Oldham (4-1) South Oldham defeated its fellow county foe Oldham County and will most likely win again this week as they visit Nelson County.
8. Central (4-2) Central gets back to its winning ways with a decisive victory over Henry County. Waggener should give the Yellow Jackets a little better game this week.
9. Butler (4-2) Butler had a bad loss to Male last week 6-35. It only gets a little easier as they will face Manual at home this week.
10. Manual (4-2) After reeling off three straight wins, Manual is back in the power rankings but this week they face a good Butler.
Honorable Mention -
Meade County (4-2)
Bullitt Central (4-1)
Fern Creek (3-3)
Teams on the Rise Manual, after a rough start of the season, the Crimsons have pulled off three straight wins.
Teams on the Decline No one stands out.
Featured Game of the Week #1 Trinity versus #2 St. X