1. Trinity (5-0) Trinity completed its five game run through several top teams in other states and the 6A #3 team. This week the Rocks get a lighter opponent in Jeffersontown.
2. St. Xavier (4-0) St. X decisively defeated a strong Central team. Things get no easier as X will visit top five PRP.
3. Male (4-1) Male returns to its winning ways with a nice win over Western. They will now welcome a pretty decent Butler team.
4. Pleasure Ridge Park (5-0) PRP has played outstanding football this season as they defeated North Hardin last week but the toughest test of the year comes this week as they welcome St. X. Their two touch down victory over Bowling Green would suggest they have a chance against the Tigers but St. X would have to be the favorite in this week's Game of the Week.
5. Christian Academy of Louisville (4-1) CAL's trip to Northern Kentucky landed them their first loss to Newport Central Catholic. The Centurions will need to regroup as this week they travel to Meade County High School.
6. DeSales (4-0) The Colts had a nice when over formerly ranked Fern Creek last week. This week DeSales travels East to Lexington Catholic for another challenging game.
7. South Oldham (3-1) South Oldham crushed Boone County last week and should be favored again versus Oldham County.
8. Butler (4-1) The Bears took care of business versus Doss but this week will be the toughest of the year. Butler will be visiting Male and will be a decisive underdog.
9. Central (3-2) Wins over Manual, Western and Fern Creek made the Yellow Jackets look to be a team among the best in Louisville. Two bad losses to Ballard (7-30) and St. X (7-42) has brought Central back down to Earth. This week should be easier against Henry County. Hopefully Central can get another win and get its confidence back and have a strong push through the rest of the regular season.
10. Meade County (4-1) After an opening season loss to 6A Simon Kenton, Meade and rolled with four straight victories. This week they will be favored to continue winning against John Hardin.
Honorable Mention -
Bullitt Central (3-0)
Fern Creek (2-3)
Teams on the Rise South Oldham was they shook off their loss to CAL and continue with impressive wins.
Teams on the Decline Still Fern Creek with back to back to back losses.
Featured Game of the Week #2 St. X versus #4 PRP