Louisville Power Rankings - Sponsored by Get in the game with Game On WBKI Sat @ 8p
Thanks to our Sponsor WBKI TV Louisville The CW. Get in the game with Game On WBKI Saturdays @ 8p.
Tv station: WBKI TV
1. Trinity (10-0) Ballard was Trinitys best competition in the district and Trinity steam rolled them 55-0. Next week is a bye week for the Rocks.
2. St. Xavier (7-2) The Tigers keep playing strong over powering Butler 35-6. Next week will be one of Xs strongest opponents of the season as they face Cincy St. Xavier in the featured game of the week. Everyone on BGP should be supporting the Tigers as they cross the Ohio River into Cincinnati.
3. Male (7-2) The Bulldogs recovered from their loss to X with a win over their very strong arch rival, Manual 27-14. Next week should be an easy win against Western.
4. Dupont Manual (7-2) While always disappointing to lose to your arch rival, Manuals 27-14 loss to Mighty Male was not a bad loss and will result in Manual not driopping.
5. Christian Academy of Louisville (8-1) Another CAL game, another victory over another over matched opponent. The rest of the season should be the same against Franklin Co. and Greene County.
6. South Oldham (9-0) A close one against North Bullitt 35-34. Next week against Shelby County wont be easy either.
7. St. Francis DeSales (7-2) DeSales defeats over matched Shawnee 33-0. The rest of the season versus Southern and Monroe County should be similar stories.
8. Pleasure Ridge Park (5-4) PRP had the week off. Next week is yet another difficult game against Central.
9. Bardstown (8-1) Bardstown recovers from the sole loss to Central with a win over Thomas Nelson 46-16. Next week is Allen Co Scottsville which should not be a difficult win.
10. Ballard (6-3) Ballard drops two spots with the pounding it received from #1 Trinity. Their next game should be an easy victory versus Doss.
Honorable Mention -
Fern Creek (8-2) Another win for Fern Creek with a victory over Atherton 47-12
Central (5-4) Central knocks Henry Co hard, 41-3. Their remaining game is a strong PRP.
Teams on the Rise no one really jumps out so the award is withheld this week.
Teams on the Decline no one this week.
Featured Game of the Week The border battle between the two St. Xs.
Tags for this Thread