Lloyd at Holy Cross: Predictions

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juggs because they are an unstoppable force

    15 40.54%
  • Holy Cross because if the other doesn't score, they win.

    22 59.46%
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    4,912

    Lloyd at Holy Cross: Predictions

    Juggs take on Holy Cross in round 1.

    Juggs can score but Holy Cross doesn't give up much.

    Low scoring game?

    Who wins?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    119

    Lloyd will win this one. The O is clicking, D looked alot better this week and utalizeing the entire team. This is a winning combination.Three different players scored on runs and fourth on TD pass.

    Lloyd Juggs 28
    Tribe 7

  3. #3
    NCC06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    787

    Holy Cross-14
    Lloyd-7

  4. #4
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,487

    HC has a solid defense, plus I like Reardon at Qb for HC.

    HC 28
    Lloyd 14

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    157

    Now that the Juggs seem to be holding on to the ball this should be a much better game than last time.
    LMHS- 21
    HC-10

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 07
    Posts
    3

    game time

    any word on when the game will be played

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Posts
    1

    I think holy cross wins easily..... LLyod has no passing game an holy cross defense is just to tough for the kids from erlanger. Holy Cross wins 28-7 in a boring run game.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by trav20 View Post
    I think holy cross wins easily..... LLyod has no passing game an holy cross defense is just to tough for the kids from erlanger. Holy Cross wins 28-7 in a boring run game.
    Lloyd hs no passing game??? According to the stats in the POST:

    Holy Cross 724 total passing yards
    Lloyd 1,390 total passing yards


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Lloyd hs no passing game??? According to the stats in the POST:

    Holy Cross 724 total passing yards
    Lloyd 1,390 total passing yards

    It don't matter how many yards Lloyd has passing they will not get past the Indians!! Its just gonna be HC scoring and then getting the younger guys in to play. Just gonna be boring:sleep:

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,508

    Quote Originally Posted by Bballfan22 View Post
    It don't matter how many yards Lloyd has passing they will not get past the Indians!! Its just gonna be HC scoring and then getting the younger guys in to play. Just gonna be boring:sleep:
    Ha this is going to be a funny post to remember when Lloyd ends up winning this game, and by passing the ball at that...

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    ERLANGER KENTUCKY
    Posts
    4,253

    I have seen Holy Cross play three times and have yet to be impressed by the offense and defense. They only like to utilize one or two guy's offensively and defensively they are fair at best. If you think Lloyd has no passing game you have got to be kidding me. Lloyd has gone through alot this year and finally have gotten the kids to beleive in themselves and have improved drastically over the past two weeks. You will definitely see a different team than HC did the last time they played. Oh by the way I think the Smith kid will run the ball alot better this time around. GO JUGG's and prove everyone wrong. GOOD LUCK> JD

  12. #12
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Fight On!!!
    Posts
    11,783

    Erlanger Lloyd 14-7.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Posts
    286

    HC defensively has been solid all year. First time out against Lloyd they stuffed the run, and Lloyd receivers could not get any seperation. If Lloyd can't establish the run look for the same result as last time, multiple int's for HC. If Lloyd can get the run game going and only pass when they want not when they have too this game should be a good one. HC isn't going to light up the scoreboard on any one unless aided by TO's. I look for HC in a low scorer.

  14. #14
    Sportsfan34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Edgewood
    Posts
    293

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNDUNHOFT View Post
    I have seen Holy Cross play three times and have yet to be impressed by the offense and defense. They only like to utilize one or two guy's offensively and defensively they are fair at best. If you think Lloyd has no passing game you have got to be kidding me. Lloyd has gone through alot this year and finally have gotten the kids to beleive in themselves and have improved drastically over the past two weeks. You will definitely see a different team than HC did the last time they played. Oh by the way I think the Smith kid will run the ball alot better this time around. GO JUGG's and prove everyone wrong. GOOD LUCK> JD
    You hit the nail on the head about utilizing one OR two guys. HC has a boat load of talent that are JUST decoys on O.
    As for passing........I can't remember how many Int's HC had. I know a couple went for TD's. If the passing has gotten better..........I do think this go round the game will be tight.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 07
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    157

    Quote Originally Posted by littlebrownjuggs View Post
    any word on when the game will be played
    Friday 7:00pm @ Holmes

Top