Page 3 of Here's the next installment of the BGP football helmet preview. Again, feel free to add your own comments or photos in with the discussion. Earlier Pre... 40 comments | 3235 Views | Go to page 1 →
Apr 6, 17, 09:16 AM #31This group of helmets are the best so far. Danville just works all around. Great logo and colors. Dixie's logo and argyle pattern create a sweet look. Dupont Manual went with the traditional ram horns look but it is a textured logo. Great detail on that one. Eminence has a bold look that is immediately noticed. I mean that in a good way.Advertisement
Apr 6, 17, 09:38 AM #32
Apr 6, 17, 04:32 PM #33
- Join Date
- Oct 14
- Negan's Compound
Apr 6, 17, 07:39 PM #34
Apr 7, 17, 03:25 PM #35
Apr 7, 17, 03:46 PM #36
Apr 21, 17, 01:09 PM #37Coach Blanford from Eastern just contacted me and gave me the correct Eastern Eagle Helmet:
Apr 21, 17, 01:24 PM #38
Apr 21, 17, 01:27 PM #39
Apr 21, 17, 01:28 PM #40
Apr 21, 17, 01:36 PM #41I just realized I forgot to update my helmet design 'stats':
(17) Teams with the a single letter for their school name in their helmet logo.
(13) Teams with the first letter of multiple words in their helmet logo.
(9) Teams with the school name and/or mascot name written out in their helmet logo.
(4) Teams with just a player number on their helmet.
(19) Teams with just a mascot graphic on their helmet.
(8) Teams with a blank helmet or a stripe down the center.
(2) Teams with the "winged" helmet design.
(4) Teams with the Clemson paw print in their helmet design.